• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
yes, the RTC is required to get to the orange islands i think

Hello! I need some help, if possible.
I want to play this amazing game in my EZ FLASH IV.
But this flashcard doesn't have internal clock so...I already received the message in the begining alerting me about clock stuff.
It will interfere in my gameplay? Like Pokemon that I will encounter, important events...will I get stuck at some point because of this?
Thaniks!

It's probably unpatchable, considering that not even Emerald's RTC has a patch.

There's only one solution to this, and it's making LC work 100% without an RTC. Right now, the only thing that requires RTC is the Orange Islands, and some future events will also require it as well. It would basically mean making them work without RTC. That would also mean that flash carts without RTC wouldn't support any day/night.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
So I fixed my bug with the league and cerulean city by updating to the latest beta.

Now I have a question, is there a wiki or text that mentions where all the TMs and move tutors are located?

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
SIAP, is there a way to turn the weather off? Everywhere I go it is hailing and it's getting very annoying......

Years
You are the first one who is complaining about hailing because many people like myself complained LaZ to stop the Sandstorm on many routes but he clearified us that it is all random and he kindly removed much of it. Now in the latest beta people complain more for raining on many routes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Hey, I love the hack. it's everything I've ever wanted honestly. But I have one problem. Where do you get the VS seeker? It said somewhere that it comes with the pokegear but I didn't get it. If there is no pokegear then how do you rematch trainers?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey, I love the hack. it's everything I've ever wanted honestly. But I have one problem. Where do you get the VS seeker? It said somewhere that it comes with the pokegear but I didn't get it. If there is no pokegear then how do you rematch trainers?
Pokegear in Liquid Crystal was the VS seeker itself, before linkandzelda started to implement the true feature of Pokegear weeks ago (and he's still working on it). I wish linkandzelda will implement the rematch feature in Pokegear style as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Pokegear in Liquid Crystal was the VS seeker itself, before linkandzelda started to implement the true feature of Pokegear weeks ago (and he's still working on it). I wish linkandzelda will implement the rematch feature in Pokegear style as well.

So for now there's no way to rematch trainers? Hmm that's upsetting, but I understand

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hello there, first off I'd just like to mention what an outstanding hack this is. Only two days in and I'm hooked. I just have one concern. Perhaps it has been adressed before, but I am having trouble understanding the purpose behing the outrageous pokémart prices. $4900 is too much for a single super potion so early in the game. Is it to increase the difficulty tier of the game? Please help me understand. Thanks.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hello there, first off I'd just like to mention what an outstanding hack this is. Only two days in and I'm hooked. I just have one concern. Perhaps it has been adressed before, but I am having trouble understanding the purpose behing the outrageous pokémart prices. $4900 is too much for a single super potion so early in the game. Is it to increase the difficulty tier of the game? Please help me understand. Thanks.

Really? I never saw that. What emulator, what Pokémart and under what circumstances? IIRC, Super Potions should be 700?

So for now there's no way to rematch trainers? Hmm that's upsetting, but I understand

This functionality was removed because it completely broke the game when used. As in, you used the VS Seeker, and WOOPS, you entire save is corrupted.

Years
For those of you who are having the clear bell tile glitch.
You must defeat Zane outside of the Ice Cave before the tile will work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Hey, I've been playing this hack for a while, and I have to ask what is purpose of the mystery island south of cherrygrove city? There is a house with a locked door and what appears to be diveable water there. Do I need to do something to trigger an event there or is it just kind of there?

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Hi. I looked on the first post to see how far the beta 3 went to and I couldn't find it unless I missed something. I looked a few times over and over. Can someone tell me how far the latest beta goes to? Sorry if this question has been answered multiple times. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Ok I could use some help on the 3.1. I just entered the 1st room of the elite 4 and saved because I had to go to work. When I came back my guy was stuck and couldn't move at all. What can be done to fix this?

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Trainer Name: Richard
Trainer Class: Supernerd
Trainer Items: Full Restore x2

Trainer's Pokémon: http://bit.ly/WTdqc9

Before Battle dialog: Can you face the power of science?
Beaten dialog: Science has lost to a good strategy.
After Battle dialog: Science is infinite, that's why I like it.

Back