• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
So I am guessing your fave colour is pink XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

OMG, how did you know XD

Welcome to the club Digital Phoenix^^ I'm happy that you join^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Ami^^

Who is your favourite character from the Pokemon anime?
My favorite character is Ash. He's so sweet and brave person who always helps his friends and he treats his Pokemons so sweet way. And OMG, he is HOT XD I also like Misty and May, they both are cool^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Bree ^_______^

What are all your favorite animes and mangas?
My favorite anime has always been and will always be Pokemon. I love it! I have watched all episodes which has been shown here and I have almost every episode on video/DVD. I'm not fan, I'm obsessive fan XD I also like Sailor Moon^^
My favorite mangas are Ranma ? and Wedding Peach.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
That is cool Peach^_____^It was obvious that Pokemon is your favorite anime.XD
Okay,another question for Ms.I'm-not-fan,I'm-obsessive-fan-on-Pokemon,aka Peach.XD
What are all your favorite Pokemon?^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
What are all your favorite Pokemon?
I love Pikachu, Togepi and Skitty. They're all too cute^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Aw,those are cute Pokemon^^
Since no one has asked to be co-owner and if it's okay with everyone else especialy Toto and Peach,could I be co-owner?^^
I would be honored more than I can say.^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Peach! How are you doing today? Oh wow...we like the same Pokemon. That is cool. ^^

Wow you have cool hobbies. I love to read manga and watch anime. ^^
I heard that you read Ranma 1/2? Have you seen the anime?

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Bree, if it's okay to Toto you can be co~owner.
I'm not sure if she needs co~owner though.

Hi pikastar^^ How are you today?
Thank you, I really enjoy all of my hobbies. And yes, I read Ranma ?, it's great manga. I haven't ever seen that anime, but manga seems better IMO^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am great Peach! ^^
Coolness! I always wanted to read the manga. I am going to try to get all the volumes. I think you are right the manga is a little better than the anime. But so far I watch the anime. ^^ I just want to say, I love your sig!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I want to buy all 38 Ranma ? mangas, those are so funny and romantic^^ Also Wedding Peach is better as manga than anime, drawing style is so beatiful.

Thank you! Your sig is pretty too^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
There are 38 volumes?!! Eeek...I didn't know it was that much. So far volume 27 is out in the US. Man this will take me forever, but I really want them all. What other ships you like other than Pokeshipping?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Well, I have 14 volumes so I have to wait kinda long before I have all XD

What other ships you like other than Pokeshipping?
I support Handymanshippin (Daisy & Tracey), Contestshipping (May & Drew), Questshipping (Marina & Kenta), Sportshipping (Casey & Tsuyoshi) and Pitshipping (Achiko & Heihachiro)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I shall join! Peach doesn't even know me, but she nice, and fires kewl May pics in SPP. lol.

Am I in?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi dpkuro and welcome to the club^^ Thank you, it's nice to know you like those pics.
I think I remember you, you have/used to have your avvy pic on SPPF on your sig and there was text: Whitney is ultracutie. I think^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
You got that wrong Peach. There's no sign that I like Whitney on SPPf....except this little thing on my profile. I'll give you a clue......I have a Shiftry on my sig. And my name has 3 words. First word starts with L, second is S, and last is X.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
14 volumes?! Wow that is cool. I haven't started with volume one yet. XD Aww...those ships you listed are cute. Especially Contestshipping(second favorite ship). ^^

And Welcome dpkuro!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I haven't read any Pokemon manga either XD ^^;. But I plan on doing it soon.

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back