• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: The Legendary Ashes [Beta 1 released!]

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Hello, MKSSB. I have grammar corrected your Beta 1.
Please post it in the first post.
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vn0tf3

Thanks for correcting the grammar, I already posted the corrected grammar beta in the first post ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
While playing the corrected grammar beta I noticed about a glitch in Route 0.01, I'll upload a fixed patch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already uploaded and posted a new link in the first post with the Route 0.01 glitch fixed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
The game is very interesting...but still has some ways to go.
In the english beta version, the main problem is that the the attacks are in spanish.
Also, maybe the first gym leader came into the story too soon. Well, still this game is definitely something that many have been fantasizing.
good luck and awesome job...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
The game is very interesting...but still has some ways to go.
In the english beta version, the main problem is that the the attacks are in spanish.
Also, maybe the first gym leader came into the story too soon. Well, still this game is definitely something that many have been fantasizing.
good luck and awesome job...

Yeah, the attacks are in Spanish, because I'm too lazy to edit them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Pretty good. But your tiles and pallets could use some work. They don't looks really Pokemonish ( speaking about pallets). I see some nice scripting done here which is always nice. Keep it up

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I know how to fix the Petalburg bug (The one where if you lose a battle you end up at Petalburg city) I've noticed that if you don't set a healing place or something like that and you lose a battle you will be warp to map with the map bank of 0 and map number 0, if you look in Advance Map you'll know what I mean

Years
ShinyDragonHunter, I'm afraid this counts as thread revival. Please be sure to check the date of the last valid post in a thread before you post in it- if it's over a month ago, it's against the rules to post in it.

MKSSB, if you'd like this to be reopened, should you have an update or something, contact either colcolstyles or myself.
Closed~

Back