• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Does this Game work on the R4 card with the 3in1 EZ flash tool? Or is it just working with the Visual Boy Advance? I tried to play on my DS with the patched rom, but it didn't work, on the VBA neither... What am I supposed to do? Would be really glad if anybody could help me.. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
So I found what may be a glitch, but from reading a lot of this thread I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. After beating Vessel, Giratina, and Zah the game saved and went to the credits. Once the credits ended I was able to get to the "load my previous game" "start a new game" and "options" screen, but when i try to load my previous file it shows what look likes the unpacking screen but just says "analyzing..." but doesn't do anything... anyone know what is going on?

*It does allow me to start a new game without this frozen analyzing screen. So i'm guessing the problem is with my save file...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
um hi is this hack finish or is it still doing improvments......? i played this hack and iam still at the event where angelallen and devihel fighting... anyways overall review of this game is good and keep up the good work i wish u dont stop creating more of your great games ^_^

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
OK, GREAT GAME, but I'M STUCK.

I flew to Guardina town to get pokeballs to capture the "other pokemon" in leon castle, but it's no longer showing up anywhere inside the castle limits.

If i were to walk away or continue the path, it would stop me and have "i wonder what the other pokemon is up to"

WTF

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Not sure if this is a problem with the rom or a glitch or something I'm doing wrong...

but when I go to the academy and attend the three classes, the guy blocks the downstairs "battling classes" and the upstairs is open, so I go up and it does the Devon corp thing from real ruby and then i'm stuck.

Help?

Mintz

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
hi i love this game and its so awesome iam at the event where i get to face the 5th gym leader with zapdos right now.. keep up the good worker destinedjagold. i hope in playing more of your hacks ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Is there a way to play this on an Ipod touch emulator (gps Phone)? if so, can someone please tell me how?

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
HELP ME!!! i can't move on from Leon castle because that pokemon disappeared when i flew away!!!!!

Version 10 of the game's available in the first post... =/

---oOo---​

What version of the game are you playing?
I thought I already fixed that error... I guess I should go and look into it once more...

UPDATES?! I got version 11 and still errors mayne.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
ok I patched ips file to ruby rom and it works on vba but on mobile not - only white screen, what should I do ?

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please help me out!!! not trying to troll!

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
So I have to go to the Mineral Cave in Dusk Path. But inside the cave there's this big pokemon blocking the only way, and everytime I talk to it it just says "grrr" and sends me out of the cave. What am I supposed to do?

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
So I have to go to the Mineral Cave in Dusk Path. But inside the cave there's this big pokemon blocking the only way, and everytime I talk to it it just says "grrr" and sends me out of the cave. What am I supposed to do?

Don't talk to it anymore, continue on with the story. I can't remember what's next but you kind of just move on.

Ever heard of waiting?

By the way DJG, will you release the mentioned version 11, or version 10 is the final version so I can play it? :D

Isn't 11 on the front page? I'll send you 11 if you send me 10 lol

Years
OK, GREAT GAME, but I'M STUCK.

I flew to Guardina town to get pokeballs to capture the "other pokemon" in leon castle, but it's no longer showing up anywhere inside the castle limits.

If i were to walk away or continue the path, it would stop me and have "i wonder what the other pokemon is up to"

WTF

That's because you have to encounter that pink pokemon 3 times in Leon Empire. search for it in the path you came after the third encounter you will have a chance to capture it..

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
That's because you have to encounter that pink pokemon 3 times in Leon Empire. search for it in the path you came after the third encounter you will have a chance to capture it..

I think he means it dissapeared when it was catchable. Happened to me too. I saved in front of it then went out for Pokeballs. When I came back, it was gone. (and Richard was stuck in a wall) Appearently, you can't leave before you defeat/catch it or the game will glitch. I hope he saved before that like I did.

Dennisaur

Poke Master, For real!
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
I think he means it dissapeared when it was catchable. Happened to me too. I saved in front of it then went out for Pokeballs. When I came back, it was gone. (and Richard was stuck in a wall) Appearently, you can't leave before you defeat/catch it or the game will glitch. I hope he saved before that like I did.

*sigh* i did, then i over wrote it, but i found the work around

If you go the backway as in through the mountain then to the castle, you can skip that entire step and just continue on with the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back