• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
can't wait for the next patch :) . only thing i didn't like is all them dam eggs becuase i never took the time to hatch them :P

blue

gucci
Years
Right so I've released Beta 1.2 which includes the following changes;

→ Mew can now be caught at Victory Road on the same floor as Mewtwo
→ A few sprite errors have now been fixed
→ Bagon & Beldum can both be obtained via Events
→ Any unattended glitches that were listed have been resolved, mainly Team Rocket
→ Latios & Latias are now located and can be caught at Victory Road as Events
→ A few Attack changes have been made (Swellow Slash @ Lv. 46, Dodrio Swords Dance @ Lv. 43 & Aerial Ace @ Lv. 56, Cloyster Calm Mind @ Lv. 52)
→ Any reported bugs have been resolved.

You can download this at the OP, the documents have been altered to the latest release too, enjoy!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
As always great and detailed work, thanks for the updates. Downloading now.

UnlethalMango

[Insert Witty Title Here]
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
The hack is looking quite great Suicune, very useful documents too! I will have fun nuzlocke-ing this game after I'm done with Expert Emerald...

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2022
I don't know if I'm being stupid or not. But my tyrogue didn't evolve at level 20.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2022
Thank you very much. Since Fire Red was my first pokemon game, I'm enjoying this hack so much.

Years
Downloaded it and played it yesterday. Few things I have found. (Currently at Mt. Moon)
of0eab.png

I choose Trapinch and my rival should be choosing Clamperl but it came out as a Spheal as shown.
2exvo7a.png

Is not that Chikorita catchable but when I talk with it the game froze for a while and then became normal again

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Woohoo, beat the League! Awesome hack ;)

Here is my team after beating the league:
Spoiler:

Edit: BTW, not one potion, full heal etc was used. That's not how I roll

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2015
Been playing this game a bunch! really nice work! just got to this part...

i first talked to this man, told me i needed an empty slot in my party, so i cleared one...
then i talked to him again and my game glitched

after recieving the egg, we switched spots, and both of the characters were the players sprite and i can't move my character anymore

i hope this glitch gets fixed soon!
again, i really enjoy this hack and can't wait to see more progression!

Do we have a fix for this yet? I got stuck here too :/

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Does anyone know if this hack has the Physical/Special Split?

Why do I ask? Well, I wanted to get Shadowball for sweeping Sabrina once I had access to her, but I didnt know if I was supposed to go for Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar or Shuppet/Banette.

Then I remembered that I had a Shifty with higher ATK than SP ATK and it has Crunch and holds the Blackglasses/Choice Band.

Last edited:
Years
Does anyone know if this hack has the Physical/Special Split?

Why do I ask? Well, I wanted to get Shadowball for sweeping Sabrina once I had access to her, but I didnt know if I was supposed to go for Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar or Shuppet/Banette.

Then I remembered that I had a Shifty with higher ATK than SP ATK and it has Crunch and holds the Blackglasses/Choice Band.
No physical/special split in this hack... . Maybe never in the future too

Back