• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Thundurus, Tornadus ,And Landurus

Thundurus, Tornadus ,and Landurus ^^

• Thundurus

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Tornadus

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Landurus

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Who the best Thundurus, Tornadus or Landurus ?^_^
Thundurus type Electric/Flying.
Tornadus type Flying.
Landurus type Ground/Flying.
What do you think ?
I think Landurus is the best in my mind :)
Because Landurus type is rare ;)
I make "VOTE" on this thread and DON'T FORGET TO REPLY. ^^

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I really like Thundurus. It may have poor typing, but I like its design. The Therian Form looks super badass.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Tornadus, of course! It's the only pure Flying-type Pokémon and tornadoes are cooler than land and thunder (combined).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's "Landorus", not "Landurus".

Anyway, I like Thundurus, mainly because its Therian forme is my favorite out of the three.

Years
I love Landorus' therian forme, it was the main reason for me purchasing the Dream Radar.

Other than that there isn't much to pick between them except their usefulness in battle which doesn't bother me too much, so Landorus it is.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Thundurus! Its typing is cool IMO, and the typing reminds of my awesome Zapdos from FRLG times. I think it also only has two weaknesses, stone and ice...? In any case, I still like Thundurus the best.

Years
I like Thundurus the best, cos he's blue (you know me I love blue Pokemon lol) and he has the best-looking Therian Forme as well, cos it's the only one I have no idea what creature it is even based on. And I do love Electric-types as well so that's a plus!

Years
If just for its completely unique typing alone, my favorite is Tornadus. You would've thought that 4 gens in we would get a mono-Flying type, but at least Tornadus broke that streak.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
honestly i couldn't pick between the three, simply because i like them all..Love the designs of all three. All 3 are in my list of favorite pokemon by far, really nothing much else i could say about them..Yet they are simply AWESOME POKEMON

Sirfetch’d

I like Landorus the best because of its Sheer Force ability, where it makes it much stronger competitively, as it can abuse life orb!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Thundurus, because I like the electric/flying combo. Also, it is the more cool of the Kami Trio.

Doccit

Pokemon Conquest Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Tornadus. It is the only mono-flying pokemon ever. That is pretty cool.

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Tornadus is mainly used in Rain Teams to fire off 100% accurate Hurricanes.

Thundurus is mainly used due to its high Special Attack and also for its Electric STAB. It is mostly paired up with Kyogre in Uber Teams for an accurate Thunder.

Landorus is more of a physical attacker in OU with moves such as Earthquake and Gravity.

Since Thundurus is in the Uber Tier, it could be regarded as the best out of the three.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Thundurus in therian form is dopeeeee!
if anyone has a thundurus for trade i'd be willing to trade Arceus or Shaymin for it

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Thundurus, because of my belief that there are more thunderstorms than hurricanes and earthquakes. ;) I like the typing and ability - it's like an upgraded version of Emolga in my opinion.

Back