• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokemon world?

Ayselipera

I always have really liked Vermillion City. I like the idea of living near the ocean and it's fun/cute being a port city and all. Plus I ideally prefer the older Pokemon.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Sandgem town in Sinnoh. I started off in Sinnoh as my first game. I like that is has a beach, a combination of two of my favorite types (ground and water.) I would like to be able to be an NPC for new trainers, because I really like dispensing my knowledge of pokemon to others.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Ecruteak ftw!!!
It's rich in History!
It has Legendary Pokemon!
It's Gym Leader is way cool!
It's in Johto, so I could Headbutt an Aipom somewhere!
It's close to:
-The National Park!
-PokeAthlon Dome!
-Goldenrod City!
-Saffron City! (Train)
-Olivine City!
-Vermillion City! (Ship)
-Mt. Mortar!
It has the Kimono Girls!
It has a lake!
It has Apricorns nearby!
It's nice and homey!
:D !

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Probably Village Bridge in Unova. I would like to fish in the water and the river would make a perfect spot to write. I don't like crowded cities so it would be perfect. It's also a short distance to some more populated cities for a night out on the town.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh!

Pretty and snowy. You would get to wear hats and scarves all the time and play in the snow. *-*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I think Ecruteak City is gorgeous and has the most interesting lore of all the Pokémon regions, so I would choose to live there. It's at a nice, convenient location considering Olivine and Goldenrod are right next door.

Back