• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
As long as they don't make new mega evolutions look like Mega Aerodactyl, I'm happy with whatever Pokémon they decide to give a mega to.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If they're able to base Mega-Weavile off some Sonic the Hedgehog character such as Super Silver, I don't believe it would be to bad; many of us would rather enjoy it, I'd imagine. If they would like things to be more precise, I feel Shadow would be a good option, too, especially they sort of share the same color-scheme (only difference is that Shadow's a little more dark).

Mega-Aerodactyl isn't so bad, but to me, it seems that they haven't put much thought into its stats and ability, sadly. Aerodactyl is overly-speedy, which is great, but its defenses don't allow it to endure much hits (same goes for its mega-form), causing it to get taken down as soon as it changes form. It would've been nice if they had allowed it to gain defensive boosts and endure few more attacks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've always wondered how Rhyperior line could use Surf and whatnot. I understand that their family is based off rhinoceros, which has ability to swim, but since Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Rhyperior are primarily rock-types, which causes them to be super-effective against water, it doesn't make too much sense to be swimming around from place to place without being worried in any way. If they were some other type--normal or steel, for example--I don't believe it would have been much of a huge deal then.

Also, another thing that tends to get to me every once in a while is encountering roaming fire-types while lurking in the sea. Entei is a good example; it's sort of strange to be running into the Pokémon while you're out surfing, trying to get somewhere. Moltres could be an exception, though, since it flies and doesn't make much contact with water.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2014
so I am looking for a shiny fennekin female I tried hatching via Masuda method and I got one male, it was rather tiresome considering I didn't wanna stop to try to get the hatching power though I had good friends lend me that power. I am willing to trade for a shiny fennekin, the rarest Pokemon I believe I own is a diancie seeing as the event is now over that is. If you are interested please message me here or kik @Orion_Black
I do have specifics I want for the shiny fen but like I said if you are interested lemme know and you will have the answer to the specs.

I hope to hear from someone soon plz and thank you for your time in reading this.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
so I am looking for a shiny fennekin female I tried hatching via Masuda method and I got one male, it was rather tiresome considering I didn't wanna stop to try to get the hatching power though I had good friends lend me that power. I am willing to trade for a shiny fennekin, the rarest Pokemon I believe I own is a diancie seeing as the event is now over that is. If you are interested please message me here or kik @Orion_Black
I do have specifics I want for the shiny fen but like I said if you are interested lemme know and you will have the answer to the specs.

I hope to hear from someone soon plz and thank you for your time in reading this.
Hi! You should try the section of PokeCommunity known as the Trade Corner instead. Read the rules there to know where to post, and hopefully someone will get to your request!

Years
Also, another thing that tends to get to me every once in a while is encountering roaming fire-types while lurking in the sea. Entei is a good example; it's sort of strange to be running into the Pokémon while you're out surfing, trying to get somewhere. Moltres could be an exception, though, since it flies and doesn't make much contact with water.

My guess is based on how Entei (and Raikou, for that matter) are beasts that can run fast, like other large four legged-beasts like tigers and jaguars, so I don't find it that unusual. Although you could question how they're standing on water...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Raikou and Suicune would be able to swim their way, but I don't precisely believe Entei would be able to do such a thing, considering that it's fire-type and whatnot.

Years
I saw pictures of the johto dogs/cats on water and though that Entei was edited until I came across it in my own game. It was crazy to see.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pokémon games + logic = not working

I know, from all the times I've tried to translate games into more realistic roleplays :x

EDIT: Okay, that's it. I'm making a new thread, haha.

The adventure continues... here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back