• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghetsis Rules - Team Plasma Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
View attachment 70056
team_plasma_logo_by_sylvareth-d5adc7z.png
Hello people, this is a Team Plasma fan club! So if you like Team Plasma, this is for you.
PHP:
Rules

1. You must follow all of PC's rules
2. To join you must fill out the sign up sheet
3. Have fun!

How to sign up

1. Username
2. Your favorite team plasma trainer
3. Answer the topic

Members List

Owner goatman4 Trainer Ghetsis
second owner trainermusaddq trainer n
1.xmikasax trainer bronius

Have fun!

Current Topic

What is your favorite Team Plasma trainer

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
1. Username: TrainerMusaddiq
2. Your favorite team plasma trainer: N
3. Answer the topic: my team plasma favorite pokemon is Seismitoad because when i better him in B2 he beat my 2 pokemons...

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
1. Username: xMikasax
2. Your favorite team plasma trainer: Seven Sages Member Bronius
3. Answer the topic: My favorite pokemon is Hydreigon because when I battled it it was pretty hard to beat.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
you know my favorite team plasma pokemon is toxicroak he was hard to beat to you know what i gota say n to hes just so awesome

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
that is true. team plasma is awsome i had to say that cause oh never mind

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Moderator Note

Guys, try to keep every post related to the topic. It's nice to greet others and to be greeted, but they're kinda spammy honestly, because they don't really add much to the dicussion. As long as you keep discussing Team Plasma related stuff though, it's alright, just don't make welcome posts that stand alone as just that :)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Moderator Note

Guys, try to keep every post related to the topic. It's nice to greet others and to be greeted, but they're kinda spammy honestly, because they don't really add much to the dicussion. As long as you keep discussing Team Plasma related stuff though, it's alright, just don't make welcome posts that stand alone as just that :)

ah okay and new topic what is the strongist team plasma pokemon and trainer

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
what is the strongist team plasma pokemon and trainer
For me N is a strong trainer because when i bettle him B/W he beat me many times and also his pokemon team is very strong and for me Hydreigon is,strongest Team plasma pokemon because not just for her moves,power also his design its look like very powerfull

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
what is the strongist team plasma trainer and pokemon well for me it is ghetsis cause
that sesmitoad is spo hard to beat

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
1. Username: xMikasax
2. Your favorite team plasma trainer: Seven Sages Member Bronius
3. Answer the topic: My favorite pokemon is Hydreigon because when I battled it it was pretty hard to beat.

You know your very inactive i mite remove you from the club you have 3 days left. New topic what black & white gym leader would be cool in team plasma?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
what black & white gym leader would be cool in team plasma?
Elesa Would be cool in team plasma because he is master of,electric type and i think team plasma need electric master

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
What black & white gym leader would be cool in team plasma?
I think Brycen should be part of Team Plasma because for me he's like a ninja with a icy attitude and for me he's kind of mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back