• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

July Poll of the Month Voting Thread!

What shall be July's Poll of the Month?

• [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304903]If only (s)he were real...[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Are we all alive after the ridiculous July heat? (Those of you living where it's cold have it lucky!) If so, brilliant, cause you're here for another round of Poll of the Month! ;D

Before I begin, a warm congratulations for Curious., the winner of June's Poll of The Month. He asked us all about memorable quotes that we all lived by, and everyone had some very interesting choices. Kudos to you! Your emblem shall be given as soon as it is made. welp

Anyway, how this works: It's simple! Eight threads have been chosen to be candidates for the title "July's Poll of the Month". It's up to you guys to choose who the winner shall be. Keep in mind, however, there are a few rules you must follow, and especially, a new voting method that I cannot stress enough.

Rules:
  • Voters must vote for exactly two threads. No more, no less. Any voters who vote for one or more than two will have their votes voided. If an accident occurs, feel free to PM me (link found here) and I will fix it.
  • Do not vote for your own thread. That's tacky. The vote will not count if you do.
  • Voting will end on August 10th, so have your votes in by then!
  • Obviously vote in the poll above! The thread itself is just a medium to hold the poll.

Any and all questions pertaining to this thread can be asked to me via PM. Simply click here.

July Poll of the Month Candidates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back