• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Bicycle Did You Choose?

Which Bike Did You Choose?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
In most cases I use Mach Bike as I need to hatch Eggs,
Mach Bike holds the highest speed (as of Gen V),
I love it!
Though Acro Bike is not bad either, being the first and only (as of Gen V) bike to perform tricks!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I used to switch between them every few days. Acro Bike allowed me to perform tricks and stunts, and Mach Bike enabled me to travel fast. It was very hard for me to choose one over the other, honestly. The first bike I chose was Acro, though.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
I chose the mach bike, just from the sheer amount of fun I got from trying the timed challenge. Plus (as previously stated) it's SUPER fast. I still like the acro bike. I used to think you could hop up ledges with it :)

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
When hatching egg, Rydel is kind enough to swap bikes for me, but when I'm just cruzin' around the region, acro is the way to go. The mach bike is just too unwieldy for my taste, and I lik being able to impress the NPCs with my bike stunts.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
If I can remember, It was a mach bike.
I wasn't reading any of the bike seller was telling to me. When I equipped it and used, I went like 250 kph speed. It went speed hell.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
I always choose Acro Bike 'cause it's easy to maneuver, and i can climb up the jagged pass from lavaridge... Also, if there's a need to switch bike, like when in safari zone or sky pillar, i switch them...but i switch back to Acro when i'm done.

franko94

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
I used the Acro bike because I thought wheelies were cool. Then I started breeding and wanted Rayquaza so I got the Mach.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I chose Acro Bike, I used Mach Bike and it was too fast.
I always bump something when I use Mach Bike.
Acro Bike is easy to control and the wheelies were kewl.

I switched to Mach Bike before I went to the Sky Pillar.

blue

gucci
Years
I used The Mach Bike since it was much easier and quicker to get around the Region, the Acro Bike was only required for scaling obstacles and cliffs which I didn't bother with all too often.

Years
I always picked the Mach Bike. I liked going around fast, and thanks to it, it only took me about 3-5 minutes to hatch eggs. There were only few times that I actually used the Acro Bike.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I generally opt for the Mach Bike, only swapping it out when I need the Acro Bike to reach a particular area. I love zipping around at Mach Bike speed, and it certainly makes hatching eggs less tedious.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Acro Bike for Safari & usual roaming around.
Changed it for the Mach only for Raquaza!

Years
I chose Acro because I had no idea what the difference was( I later found out when I read a guide, or watched a video), it just sounded cooler to me compared to Mach.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I always choose Mach and am not sure why.
The only time I used the Acro Bike was to get into Sky Pillar.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I always choose Mach and am not sure why.
The only time I used the Acro Bike was to get into Sky Pillar.

You mean the other way around? We need Mach Bike to get to Rayquaza in Sky Pillar. I always chose Acro Bike because I thought the name sounded cooler, after which it became a habit. If I had to permanently choose one, it will be Mach Bike because of the mudslides and getting Rayquaza.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
In general, I stuck with the Acro bike but I kept having to go back to grab the other one so I could get up hills. xD

I love doing the little hops and such c: The sound of the hops are so adorable. xD

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I used both if I needed one or the other, but I usually had the Mach Bike.

I hated flying, I liked actually biking around to see the countryside. Plus I normally don't carry around flying Pokémon anyways
777ff663.gif

Back