• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Heh don't get too hopeful that he'll add you now. Anyway, Mr. Winstrate please tell me quickly, what's behind the Policeman or else I really am going through him and messing the game up. =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
So there IS something there. Heh, I guess I'll get the four badges now anyway, the thing is, why does the trainers have national Pokemon already?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Screenshots are enough. And anyway, what fun is there to play a game bit by bit, if you don't play the whole thing nice and properly?

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
Years
are you gonna put up another hack link showing your latest work? By the way, your doing an excellent job on your hack.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
No more BETAs and ALPHAs Saq. Be patient.

W00t! Surprises, I love surprises. Is it about .. *coughtridelinatorcough* .. or something else?

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
No more BETAs and ALPHAs Saq. Be patient.

W00t! Surprises, I love surprises. Is it about .. *coughtridelinatorcough* .. or something else?
What is tridelinator?????

P.T

My User Title! YAY!!!
Years
Where is the beta release in this? If there is any! If non, can't wait! Coolboyman is my fav author!

Off-Topic: Does Coolboyman have MSN or AIM or something because i'd love to have it! :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
First off, you've been here for only a few days. How can you even have Coolboyman as your favorite author? He's a rom-hacker/programmer. >__< I do know his MSN address, but I don't think he would like me to spread it around.

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
this hack is great keep the good work

if you need help whit maps pm me im good maper

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
Years
What a cool hack!!
I played it a couple of days ago, and I liked it very much!!
Are you going to make another cool hack?!
if you do, let me now!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Rog^^ said:
What a cool hack!!
I played it a couple of days ago, and I liked it very much!!
Are you going to make another cool hack?!
if you do, let me now!!
He's going to complete this and finish this. Maybe then will Jake make another hack..

pandama

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2006
yes it is a good game but you might want to change the tile sets if you go to the Tutorials page ive made a thread called tile set changing and i can give you the offset to change the pallet of the title screen fire red

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Basically what Jake is trying to do is leave all the tilesets the way they were .. I think. But new tilesets and hyper'd maps would be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back