• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Introducing:

NPC Sign Up

Side: Silver Tribe (non sentinel)

Name: Vera Fayos

Pokemon Species: Blaziken

Appearance: The ends of the feathers on Vera's head are singed from training in the mountains around pools of lava. She is somewhat shorter than most Blaziken and has slight discoloration to her feathers, though she is not shiny.

Personality: Due to being shunned by her family for her stature and lightly colored feathers, she has learned to be self dependent. She is constantly critical of herself and always pushing to be better. Under Sovereign she primarily serves as tactician since Sovereign knows little of strategy. She also acts as his voice of reason and ensures that he doesn't go too crazy on the battlefield. Despite this she is still very cold and has no patience for those who do not yeild themselves to the rule of the Silver Tribe and will kill at a moments notice if commanded to do so.

History: Vera was born in Albia to a proud family of Blaziken. She had two older sisters who were the very picture of perfection, and as such were spoiled to their hearts content by their parents. Vera on the other hand was made to stay inside to avoid embaracement. Despite her parent's neglect, she was still given a full education, learning strategy, philosiphy, and the martial arts that had been passed down from generation to generation.

Eventually she got fed up with the abuse and neglect and decided to run away. She ran to the outskirts of the city and waited to be found and punished. But no one ever came. She finally knew that her family truely didn't love her and decided to leave the city for good. She ventured into the nearby mountains to train, determined to become stronger to prove all of them wrong. One day she accidently slipped into the mouth of a volcano. She held on the the edge with all her might. Right when she was about to give up a Larvitar apeared. He grabbed on to her and pulled her up with all the might he had. The Larvitar introduced himself as Sovereign. When they got to talking they found they had a lot in common. They decided to help each other train.

After years of training they both eventually evolved. Her into a Blaziken, and him into a Pupitar. The said their farwells to each other and parted ways. Vera decided to return to Albia, to boast her strength to her family. She arrived to find that her entire family had been murdered on the night that she ran away. Denied her satisfaction and distraught over the fact that she may have been wrong about her family, she decided to leave and live in solotude on the plains.

Some years later, she heard a knock on her door. She was surprised to find Sovereign, now fully grown bearing the scars of battle on his face. He asked vera to join him on the battlefield, to fight as a soldier in Auron's army. She had grown bored of life and accepted, believing she could finnaly put her skills to use.

Moveset: Blaze Kick, Slash, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, Focus Blast, Blast Burn

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Eh? Did Supervegeta allow this? I'm not sure if you can control more than one character..

it does sound interesting though

EDIT: can I kill Defender, please

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Ray- No, not quite yet. But I'm out of ideas so if anyone wants to knock him out....WITH Greiger's permission, of course.... xD

Meh, don't really want to say what I had planned before. Let's just say it was worse, and leave it at that.

Yes, I let him have his NPC. Silver Tribe RPers don't have enough interaction as it is with others, so I thought this would be alright. She is not as strong as any of the Sentinels however, so don't worry.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Vera is a she...

Anyway, it looks like someone's gone completely off the deep end! I thought I was crazy hearing voices in my head but wow! You really took it a step further Greiger. I applaud you kind sir. Bravo.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Aw! Thank you! *Bows* Anywaaaay.... yeah, you guys can knock him out. It'll be easier that way.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Just going to wait to post until Penance is healed up and rested for a bit.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I like how Bloodthirster is the only one who acknowledges the fact that he is badly injured. Everyone else is like "Thank god no one got hurt!" Priceless.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
It just shows that he's strong I guess. No one can tell he's hurt cause he's always covered in blood. HAHAHA!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I was away for a few days, so sorry about not keeping you informed. I'll try to catch up with everything and move forward soon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We'll get there asap, but Ray Maverick has just gone on vacation for a week, so I'll probably wait for him to return to start anything really important. In the meantime, we'll try to get to that point.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh lord... xD Are you going to keep him crazy or do you actually want us to snap him out of it?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, he will get out of it eventually. It's just that it happened just recently and what's more is that a brother died because of his mistake, or what he perceives as his mistake, so his mind literally can't take the guilt and thus he is like he is.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, hopefully he gets out of it before Albia. If not, I'll make him get out of it! xD

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
YESYES after all it is more fun to engage you all in combat (and ultimately be killed) when you are all less psychotically inclined, no?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I imagine the RP Olympics are going to slow this down a bit huh?

Speaking of which, anyone else participating besides me?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I am! ^^ Anyway, yeah, this will be slowed down a bit by that but they will be exciting! GO TEXAS! :P

Back