• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tim's Trade Shop

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
The shop has been updated to contain a dozen or so extra pokémon to trade

Years
Hi there!

I have a 6IVs Adamant Shiny Mawile (it is legitimate, got the egg myself from daycare, and asked someone to hatch it because TSV), that I would gladly trade for your Shiny Growlithe under one condition - You shall not clone it and place it in your store.

I wouldn't really like someone trading the pokes I had so much trouble to create, and I may open a store myself later, so it would be kinda bad :/

Is that okay for you?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hi there!

I have a 6IVs Adamant Shiny Mawile (it is legitimate, got the egg myself from daycare, and asked someone to hatch it because TSV), that I would gladly trade for your Shiny Growlithe under one condition - You shall not clone it and place it in your store.

I wouldn't really like someone trading the pokes I had so much trouble to create, and I may open a store myself later, so it would be kinda bad :/

Is that okay for you?

That is more than okay with me, that is amazing! I won't put it in the shop if you don't want it to be. Just tell me a time when you could trade and we'll trade.

Years
That is more than okay with me, that is amazing! I won't put it in the shop if you don't want it to be. Just tell me a time when you could trade and we'll trade.

Thank you for that :)

I'm available to trade right now (my GMT is the same as yours), adding your fc now!

Mine is 2122-7606-3818, and my IGN is Dani.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Hi,

I can offer you these pokemon, if you give me time do breed then

5iv timid charmander with dragon pulse

5iv adamant datini with extreme speed and marvel scale

5iv jolly riolu with blaze kick, crunch and bullet punch

5iv jolly kangaskhan

5iv adamant swinub with tick fat, icle spear, fissure and icicle crash

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

I can offer you these pokemon, if you give me time do breed then

5iv timid charmander with dragon pulse

5iv adamant datini with extreme speed and marvel scale

5iv jolly riolu with blaze kick, crunch and bullet punch

5iv jolly kangaskhan

5iv adamant swinub with tick fat, icle spear, fissure and icicle crash

I'll take the riolu, dratini and swinub, just tell me which ones of mine you want and I'll breed them

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Sure, I want your squirtle with rain dish, a ferrosed and a adamant grownlithe

Alright, I've got to finish some other business but I'll start on it first thing tomorrow (GMT+1 tomorrow so maybe later this day or whatever it is in your time zone now)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2014
Hey, I'm really interested in a Quick Feet Shroomish! I could offer a, 3IV Honedge (Calm), a 3IV Eevee (Modest), 3IV Qwilfish (Adamant), 3IV Heracross (Adamant), or a 4IV Hidden Ability Espurr (Female) for it. :))

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Hello, I'm interested in your female Espurr with own tempo ability and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs.
I can offer a female Dratini with 31/31/31/31/31/x Modest nature, and Marvel Scale abillity.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hey, I'm really interested in a Quick Feet Shroomish! I could offer a, 3IV Honedge (Calm), a 3IV Eevee (Modest), 3IV Qwilfish (Adamant), 3IV Heracross (Adamant), or a 4IV Hidden Ability Espurr (Female) for it.
1.%20smile.gif
)

Do you want any notable IV's or natures on that Shroomish?

Hello, I'm interested in your female Espurr with own tempo ability and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs.
I can offer a female Dratini with 31/31/31/31/31/x Modest nature, and Marvel Scale abillity.

Hmm, I think I'll pass on it this time

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2014
The nature doesn't really matter, but... is it okay to ask for a 5-6IV one? :)

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • NH
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
So jealous of those growlithe. Any chance I could get one of those competitive oddish?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2014
I think I have a 5IV lying around, does it matter which IV is missing or do you want a 5IV -SpA one?

Nah, it's fine! I'll take it! Do you want all four of my offers? Or would like to select a few specific ones? :)) My friend code's 4055-4698-1366 by the way. :))

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Beldum plz
If possible can you give it a lucky egg to hold...
I will offer a mudkip with mirror coat and counter egg moves. I am in Australia GMT+10 (approx)

Back