• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team WhirlWind

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Team WhirlWind

Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Junior. After looking around the forums, I've decided to create a fresh new Pokemon Hack. But I need a team who is dedicated, and is able to work together. The goal, is to make this hack as unique and fun it can be. As a team we will learn from our mistakes and grow from them. I am looking for people who can take criticism and use it as a learning experience, ready to work hard, and must be able to work as a team

The Project

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
Name of the Hack: Pokemon SunRise​
Storyline: After waiting 2 years for the return of your brother and sister, (who were looking for mom and dad) you've decided to start traveling the Minta Region to look for them. When getting a starter pokemon from Prof. Alex, the Prof tells you that the Pokemon League is coming up soon and the winner gets the chance to vs the Elite Four. While on your adventure you will meet up with a group of evil people who called themselves Team Shadow and Team Light. They somehow have connections with your family. Will you find out the truth about your family? Or will you Join Team Shadow or Team Light? Or will you become the next Pokemon Master?!?

Features
A whole new Battle System
New Region
New Gym
New Pokemon League
New Maps
New Rivals
New Tiles
Pokemon Moves from 4th Gen
Side-Quest

What skills are you looking for?
Spriter
Tile Editor
Mapper
Scripter
Hex Editor
Ow Spriter

The Team
Junior- Mapper, Spriter, Story Designer, Tile Edtior, (Minor Scripting.)
DudeBot- Story Designer

The Application
Name:
Timezone:
Position:
Proof Of Work:
Way of Contact:​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Sorry for the double post, anyway I'm currently making the tileset piece by piece, I will post how it looks like when I finish it. But I can still use some help, :)

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Name: dudebot
Timezone: Eastern +5
Position: Story Designer. I carry minor mapping, tiling and sprite skills, but only emergency/deadline recommended in my opinion.
Proof Of Work:Here. The story isn't finished, I know, but I'd happily message you the entire plot for any proof of my story designing skills.
Way of Contact: Message me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
@Lucian Thanks for the interest :), but do you have any proofs, any maps I can see?

@Dudebot Accepted! I shall pm you what I have so far, and we could work together on the story :).

Back