• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
This is freaking awesome. Not gonna lie. One problem I noticed as far as glitches is with Blaine... He beat my *** so hard during the 1-on-1 battle it threw me a few towns away, which is supposed to happen because i forgot to use Cinnabar's PokeCenter. The glitch is, after he demolished me... I still got the badge. The script where i was supposed to get it didnt pop up ever, but I have the badge and cant battle him. I wouldnt normally mind... but i wanted to get Fire Blast for my Charmeleon. Just thought I would let you know.

Also, is it okay if I go in and edit a couple things with the game to fix some of the glitches I noticed?
But Blaine has three pokes when you battle him. How come there is only one in your situation. Explain that first?

I'm stuck inside Bills Lighthouse, after I've talked to Prof. Oak on the telephone, I talked to Bill, and tried to leave but it won't let me, I've even tried talking to Bill numerous times & the telephone. What do I do?
I am positive this is your ROM's problem because I never got stuck in their. Try using a clean FireRed ROM or try Walk through Walls cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
But Blaine has three pokes when you battle him. How come there is only one in your situation. Explain that first?

Battle the first time 3-on-3 and lose causes a team rocket event to happen at the base of the volcano with the ice bomb. Beat them and he gives a second chance to you but it's one-on-one against an OP Magmar that FireBlasted my Level 50 Squirtle right out of the WATER, or err... Magma... so to speak... Squirtle got knocked out and when I tried talking to him again, he was running the sript that should play when you try talking to him after he was beaten and gave you the badge and TM. It's a clean ROM, so the problem has to be with the script. It doesnt change my enjoyment of the game, but it is frustrating that I didnt earn the badge, I was just given it. Ya know?

Also in the Cinnabar Lab, you can find where the doors were because it lets you walk into the walls. It's quite funny actually. Hahaha :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
hackrom is the best there is on the true story of pokemon shame that you have not yet added the orange islands

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
can someone tell me how to get back/where to go after blane?
Get the raft from the old man and Surf back to the mainland. If you have the 7 badges, go to Viridian City and get the 8th. If you're like me and had issues accessing Kogas gym read the spoiler...

Spoiler:

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
I dant know wat joe min end i stil lurn englesh

I understand you are still learning English. So can you please go back and edit the comment you posted and that I had quoted in your native language? I can understand you better if you do that. Please and thank you.

If you are having trouble understanding the game... you might be better off using Google Translate in order to get a general idea of what the text is saying. I'm sorry I can't be much more help unless I can understand you.

Years
i just wanna say thankx to metapod and every1 else whos helpin him with this amazing hack,by far my fav,even tho all my favs were made by you lol,one question,i recently just noticed the las beta available,i was playin beta 3 at first,is it possible to use my old save data for the new beta or must i start from the beggining?

Years
i just wanna say thankx to metapod and every1 else whos helpin him with this amazing hack,by far my fav,even tho all my favs were made by you lol,one question,i recently just noticed the las beta available,i was playin beta 3 at first,is it possible to use my old save data for the new beta or must i start from the beggining?
Expert people always will advice you to start over a new game but that is only optional. You can still play a new beta from the old beta save. However this could cause some unknown bugs to come over

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi all,
First of all I found this game a few days ago and I cant stop playing it. It follows the anime down to the tee and I think its fantastic.... the original games should have done the same.

Im hoping that people can help me with my problem. When I save my game I override the previous saves. What has happened my game is stuck fishing with the old rod right after I hooked a Squirtle I fished again and the game is stuck on the pop up with .................... as if something is going to happen but doesn't

I would like to continue on with the game as Ive put in a fair few hours into the play and have caught and
trained quite a few pokemon. Im thinking that Im going to have to restart from the beginning but I really dont want to have to.

I have attatched a screenshot. Music is playing fine.
Please help

Chris

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
YOu shouldn't override your saves. always have a back up. Are you using Visualboy Advances? then, you can use different savestates. Just go to file > Save and choose the state you like.
Take into account that the game is a beta and errors may happen frequently. So it is important to make some backups from time to time.

Years
Yup I saw the image you posted and it is clear that due to the fact that you override your save which you should not have done now your game thinks that event has already been completed

Years
so ive encountered a problem,im on episode 61 "the misty mermaid" an ive just exit the cave that takes me to the town where mistys gym is at,as i walk towards the pc outside of the cave i dont get an event in which the phone is supposed to ring,it doesnt happens an ive tryed reloadin my data frm before i exit the cave an its still the same,ive done everythin that happens in the anime i havent skipped an episode,ive evolved my pokemon exactly when they evolve in the anime,(example:my charmeleon evolved after i beat aradactle or how ever his name is spelled",if ur gonna recommend me to skip this episode can u at least verify to me dat it wont effect any other episodes?

ty for the answer,ill tale the better option an just restart to not have any issues in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
so ive encountered a problem,im on episode 61 "the misty mermaid" an ive just exit the cave that takes me to the town where mistys gym is at,as i walk towards the pc outside of the cave i dont get an event in which the phone is supposed to ring,it doesnt happens an ive tryed reloadin my data frm before i exit the cave an its still the same,ive done everythin that happens in the anime i havent skipped an episode,ive evolved my pokemon exactly when they evolve in the anime,(example:my charmeleon evolved after i beat aradactle or how ever his name is spelled",if ur gonna recommend me to skip this episode can u at least verify to me dat it wont effect any other episodes?

ty for the answer,ill tale the better option an just restart to not have any issues in the future
My theory is that the latest beta has some problems triggering that event because when I also played Ash Grey I only missed that event too so by dear friend you are not alone in this.

Back