• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Username: [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]
Score: 24,000

Spoiler:

~:P

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Just wondering, are we only limited the Classic? Since I've been playing Classic the whole time and theres another option sooo yeah.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yuuuup, Here are the rankings of this week:

3RD - TWIHIKI_AMAIS - 24,000
2ND - FOREVERDASH - 35,323
1ST - GLITCHGUY - 118,900

Congratulations to these three!

Now for this week:

Its.. Dig Dug!

images

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.classiconlinegames.nl/nintendo/155-dig-dug

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Kind of Short this time around, but, oh well! The score for this week:

1ST - GLITCHGUY - 11,2900

Congratulations!

Now for this week:

Its.. Super Mario Jump!

4313.jpg

If you want to know how to play, basically, you have mario jump with the up arrow on your keyboard. You can get higher by collecting stars, and coins allong the way, as well as catch things like lakitus and peach for double points! If you fall, it's game over!

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.y8.com/games/super_mario_jump

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

TY

Score: 624

Spoiler:

That game... i had 6-6-6-6-6-6-6 all over again and finally when i had this score i just gave up...

Last edited:

TY

It really is... each time i miss one little coin... you just want to hit that coin you possibly could get... then you fall down and... game over... so addicting XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I admit the circumstances for this game got a liiiiiittle hectic, hence why I extended this to 2 more days. ;__; But nontheless! We've got some hi-scores:

3RD - PAVE LOW - 251
2ND - SHADOWEXCADRILL - 624
1ST - MR.X - 914

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week:

Its.. Snake!

snake.png

Now, for this game, you'll all have to play on the Worm difficulty, so that everyone will get the same amount of points in the same amount of time.

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.snakeonline.net/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ahh I love Snake, so happy to finally see it here haha. Kept getting stuck around 40 but here's the best attempt!

Score: 114

Spoiler:

Back