• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors Of The 4th Generation { Gen 4 Fan Club }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years

HEROES OF THE 4TH GENERATION

387.gif
388.gif
389.gif

390.gif
391.gif
392.gif

393.gif
394.gif
395.gif

Welcome to the Gen 4 Pokémon fan club! Whether you chose ,Turtwig
Chimchar, or Piplup, you are
welcome here!!!

387.gif
Turtwig Rules
387.gif

1. All pc rules aplly.
2. Keep active.
3. Respect all members.
4. Stay on topic.
5. Do not fight.
6. Do not spam.
7. have a fun.

390.gif
Chimchar Form
390.gif

1. Username:
2. Club Nickname:
3. Pokemonshowdown Name:
4. Pokemon Partner { Non Legendary and Non Evoled }:
5. Why You Want To Join:
6. Answer To A Topic:

393.gif
Piplup's Members
393.gif

1. Warrior
dpiconani466.gif
{ King }

2. Ice King
dpicon442.png

3. White X Avanger
dpicon389.png
{ Mage }

466.gif
Electivire Information
466.gif
Spoiler:

468.gif
Togikiss Ranks
468.gif

King/Queen (Creator)- Can do all Fanclub Privileges
Mage (Moderator)- Can accept/warn other members
Peasant (Banned)- No Privileges

448.gif
Lucario's Pokemon List
448.gif

387.png
388.png
389.png
390.png
391.png
392.png
393.png
394.png
395.png
396.png
397.png
398.png
399.png
400.png
401.png
402.png
403.png
404.png
406.png
407.png
408.png
409.png
410.png
411.png
412.png
413.png
414.png
415.png
416.png
417.png
418.png
419.png
420.png
421.png
422.png
423.png
424.png
425.png
426.png
427.png
428.png
429.png
430.png
431.png
432.png
433.png
434.png
435.png
436.png
437.png
438.png
439.png
440.png
441.png
442.png
443.png
444.png
445.png
446.png
447.png
448.png
449.png
450.png
451.png
452.png
453.png
454.png
455.png
456.png
457.png
458.png
459.png
460.png
461.png
462.png
463.png
464.png
465.png
466.png
467.png
468.png
469.png
470.png
471.png
472.png
473.png
474.png
475.png
476.png
477.png
478.png
479.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
493.png

419.gif
Flotzel's Plot Of Blue Stones
419.gif

Every Saturday, a random member will be selected to win a random amount of from Flotzel's Plot Of Blue Rocks.
Ice King Win: 1500 BR

389.gif
Torterra's Library
389.gif

Here at Torterrs's library you can learn how to get BLUE ROCKS

"There are a variety of ways to earn Blue Rocks, but only those truly dedicated to the Gen 4 Club can earn them. Here is an organized list of different activities you can do to earn Blue Rocks."

1. Joining - 1000 BR
2. Win A Duel In Empoleon's Arena - 2000 BR
3. Lose A Duel In Empoleon's Arena - 10 BR
4. Being Active Member - 500 BR { weekly }
6. Pm Or Vm Me New Topic - 500 BR
More coming soon...

392.gif
Infernape's Hot Shop
392.gif

Here at Infernape's Shop you can purchase additional accessories and upgrades to your membership.

Infernape is constantly changing up his shop, so be sure to check here often for Discounts.

1. Get Pokemon Partner - 500 BR
2. Get Shiny Pokemon Partner - 750 BR
3. Get Colored Name - 300 BS
4. Get Rainbow Colored Name - 500 BR
5. Get Legendary Pokemon Partner - 8000 BR
6. Evol You Partner - 400 BR
7. Upgrade Your Rank - 3000 BR
8. Name In Font Of Choise - 500 BR
Limited Offer: Get Legendary Pokemon Partner For 5000 BR

395.gif
Empoleon's Arena
395.gif

Here at empoleon'a Arena you can challenge members to duel. You can decide what kind of battle you partake in. The rewards from the battle vary on the intensity and skill used in battle. You must provide a link to your win in order to be rewarded. Showdown Replay links will be showcased here for other members to see.

491.gif
Dark Rai Bank
491.gif

Here at dark'rai's bank member can find there ammount of { BR }
Warrior { 3500 BR }
2. Ice King { 2500 BR }
3. White X Avanger { 2300 BR )

Current Topic: Who is strong { Dialga or palkia }?
More Coming Soon

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Club name: Ice King
Pokemon Showdown name: CloysterOyster
Partner: Spiritomb
Why I am joining: I love all Pokemon, regardless of generation. I also like how generation IV has evolved forms of Pokemon from generations 1 and 2, and has powerful legendaries like Giratina and Darkrai.
Answer to current topic: I would have to say Giratina. I have grown to love Giratina for several reasons, one it being a dual Ghost/Dragon, which is unseen in any other Pokemon, and being so powerful and alluring. Giratina also is the only Pokemon that knows Shadow Force, the strongest Ghost-type move, so that is pretty cool too.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Club name: Not sure what this is
Pokemon Showdown name: CloysterOyster
Partner: Spiritomb
Why I am joining: I love all Pokemon, regardless of generation. I also like how generation IV has evolved forms of Pokemon from generations 1 and 2, and has powerful legendaries like Giratina and Darkrai.
Answer to current topic: I would have to say Giratina. I have grown to love Giratina for several reasons, one it being a dual Ghost/Dragon, which is unseen in any other Pokemon, and being so powerful and alluring. Giratina also is the only Pokemon that knows Shadow Force, the strongest Ghost-type move, so that is pretty cool too.

Welcome to our club { Club Name is you nickname }
Example: Club Name: Warrior
All club member can call you warrior

Giratina is awesome i also like he has awesome moveset, its design is nice and he is one of the most powerfull Legendary of gen 4..

Club Updates
Member List Updated
Dark Rai Bank [ Coming Soon ] - Where Member can see there amount of BS he has.

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Welcome to our club { Club Name is you nickname }
Example: Club Name: Warrior
All club member can call you warrior

Giratina is awesome i also like he has awesome moveset, its design is nice and he is one of the most powerfull Legendary of gen 4..

Club Updates
Member List Updated
Dark Rai Bank [ Coming Soon ] - Where Member can see there amount of BS he has.

Oh, ok. I want my club name to be Ice King, as I am an Ice-type trainer. I'm not sure which Giratina form I like more, its Altered or its Origin form, but they're both awesome. Giratina has a very powerful moveset. Too bad I can't use Giratina on Pokemon Showdown because of the ban of certain Pokemon and moves.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Oh, ok. I want my club name to be Ice King, as I am an Ice-type trainer. I'm not sure which Giratina form I like more, its Altered or its Origin form, but they're both awesome. Giratina has a very powerful moveset. Too bad I can't use Giratina on Pokemon Showdown because of the ban of certain Pokemon and moves.

Ok Ice King i'll update member list now and my,favorite Giratina form is origin because he looks cool,on,that,form and yes you cant use giratina because of rules of pokemonshowdown...
Edit My nickname is Warrior

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Username : Rhytham
Club username : Warrior of Water
Pokemon Showdown name : Zapdos
Partner Pokemon : Terwig
387.gif

Why you want to join : well i am a long time Pokemon Fan and the 4th and 5th Gen pokemon are my favorite i like Turtwig very much and in my only on Gen 4 game i chose him so i will definitely go with tertwig i also like Pilpup and Chimcar very much and i really love the GEN 4 legendary mostly Arcues. And my first GEN 4 Game was diamond and i find this game very good. So i wanna join this club and being a member to respect and love all The GEN 4 Pokemon !
493.png

389.png

487.png

Answer a Topic : My favorite Pokemon From GEN 4 is Dialgia cause he has too many Power and he could control the time he has a very rare and not common Power he has a legendary sample of Blood. He looks like a Male Dinosaur with some steel for me. And its also good in attack and i love attacking Pokemon very much. I always want to catch Dialgia which i did in Diamond. I also like Tortera but Dialgia is in First !

483.png

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username : Rhytham
Club username : Warrior of Water
Pokemon Showdown name : Zapdos
Partner Pokemon : Terwig
387.gif

Why you want to join : well i am a long time Pokemon Fan and the 4th and 5th Gen pokemon are my favorite i like Turtwig very much and in my only on Gen 4 game i chose him so i will definitely go with tertwig i also like Pilpup and Chimcar very much and i really love the GEN 4 legendary mostly Arcues. And my first GEN 4 Game was diamond and i find this game very good. So i wanna join this club and being a member to respect and love all The GEN 4 Pokemon !
493.png

389.png

487.png

Answer a Topic : My favorite Pokemon From GEN 4 is Dialgia cause he has too many Power and he could control the time he has a very rare and not common Power he has a legendary sample of Blood. He looks like a Male Dinosaur with some steel for me. And its also good in attack and i love attacking Pokemon very much. I always want to catch Dialgia which i did in Diamond. I also like Tortera but Dialgia is in First !

483.png

Welcome to our Club { Warrior of water } Dialga is awesome pokemon i also like it and he has Time power also and torterra is great pokemon also he is my diamond Starter :)

Club Updates
Member ListUpdated
New Topic: What do you think which Gen 4 Pokemon Hard To Catch:
for me dialga is very hard to catch because when i every time try to catch dialga hi come out from Ultra ball i use over 40 ultra ball but i cant catch it then i just use Master Ball to catch it

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
487.png
Do you know ??? -
487.png

This information is based primarily on the mythology of both the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions.

290px-Dialga-Palkia-Giratina.jpg

In a vortex of complete chaos and nothingness, a single Egg comes into being, which then hatches into Arceus, the first Pokémon in existence. Arceus then creates Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, giving them power over time, space, and antimatter respectively. Giratina, as punishment for its destructive nature, is sent by Arceus to live in the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then succeed in creating the universe and Pokémon world and retreat into their own dimensions afterwards, with a point of access being at the ancient Spear Pillar in Sinnoh.
Arceus creates Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, giving knowledge, emotion, and willpower to all living things that come into existence in the Pokémon world. The three dive into caves at the bottom of Lake Verity, Lake Valor, and Lake Acuity in Sinnoh, giving them the name "lake guardians".
Kyogre is formed by the pressure in the deep sea trenches, Groudon is formed deep inside the Earth, likely from hardened magma and earth, and Rayquaza is formed by the minerals of the ozone layer. Rayquaza proceeds to fly around in the ozone layer, occasionally coming to rest at Sky Pillar.
Kyogre and Groudon then proceed to fill the sea and create land, respectively. A chance meeting turns the two into rivals, and a conflict for dominance over the Pokémon world begins. This battle continues until Rayquaza quells it, causing Kyogre and Groudon to retreat to special caverns, where they rest until the events of Generation III many years later. The Red and Blue Orbs are created to prevent the reawakening of Kyogre and Groudon, and are left at Mt. Pyre for safekeeping. At this time, Mew may have been plentiful and lived in large numbers.

The Legendary Golems: Regice, Registeel and Regirock

200px-Regis.png

Landmasses such as Mt. Coronet are created, and Regigigas moves the continents, forming the regions, and created the three golems- Regirock, Regice, and Registeel out of clay, ice, and magma, respectively.
The Sinnoh region is created around Mt. Coronet. During this violent procedure, Stark Mountain is created due to shifts in the crust of the world and Heatran is formed in a pool of lava. Arceus creates the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs before falling into a deep slumber.

290px-Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png

389.png
Some information-
392.png

This information is based primarily on the study of Fossils and other archaeological remains. Some of this information is also based on scientific research.
Millions of years before Generation I:
The earliest known prehistoric Pokémon existed at this time. It is possible that the Mew population may have decreased at this stage, as they slowly gave way to other Pokémon species. The first humans also appeared around this time.
300 million years ago: An ancient version of Genesect was born. Kabuto and Kabutops lived in the sea.
Team Plasma later used its DNA to create an infinitely stronger version of Genesect with cybernetic technology.
100 million years ago: Species such as Aerodactyl, Lileep, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga, and Archen were supposedly widespread. They all ultimately went extinct, but not before Archen gave rise to bird Pokémon and Tirtouga gave rise to turtle Pokémon.
A fossil is found millions of years later in Hoenn and revived scientifically by the Devon Corporation.
10,000 years ago: During the last Ice Age, the Mamoswine population flourished, then decreased when the Ice Age ended.
At some point in the distant past, the Magikarp population mutates due to unknown reasons and becomes weaker.
At some point after the Iron Age, Regigigas is sealed away in the Snowpoint Temple, and Regirock, Regice and Registeel are sealed away at various points across the Hoenn region after years of human worship.
3000 years before Generation V:
The Relic items are created.
2500 years before Generation V:
The Relic Castle is built.
1500 years before Generation I:
The earliest known system for writing is developed and used at the Ruins of Alph, Tanoby Ruins, and Solaceon Ruins.
Archaeologists are currently unsure whether the nearly identical Unown preceded or succeeded the writing system, but it is assumed they share some sort of connection.
The Farfetch'd population decreases due to overhunting.​

Two years after Black and White
The events of Black 2 and White 2.
Nate/Rosa receives his/her first Pokémon from Bianca in his/her hometown of Aspertia City. Together with Hugh, who hopes to take back his sister's Purrloin from Team Plasma, the duo takes on the new lineup of Gyms in the Unova region. After earning their seventh badge from Drayden, Team Plasma attacks Opelucid City, covering the city in unbreakable ice. The Shadow Triad takes the opportunity to steal the DNA Splicers from Opelucid Gym. Nate/Rosa and Hugh chase Team Plasma to Humilau City, where after earning their final badge, they confront Zinzolin, Colress, and the Shadow Triad at the Giant Chasm. After the Triad releases Hugh's sister's Purrloin, now a Liepard, Hugh tells Nate/Rosa to go ahead and confront Team Plasma's leader, Ghetsis. Just before Ghetsis freezes Nate/Rosa alive with Kyurem's Glaciate, N flies in on Reshiram/Zekrom, saving him/her. However, Ghetsis uses Kyurem's power to turn Reshiram/Zekrom back into an orb, then uses the DNA Splicers to turn Kyurem into Black/White Kyurem. Nate/Rosa knocks out Kyurem, causing the two Dragon Pokémon to separate, then defeats an enraged Ghetsis. Thankful, N suggests that Nate/Rosa proceed to the Pokémon Leauge. Heeding his words, Nate/Rosa ascend Victory Road, defeats the Elite Four, and emerges victorious in battle with the new Champion, Iris. After returning home, Hugh's sister thanks the player for helping her big brother, and tells Nate/Rosa that she has been dreaming of a Zoroark calling Nate/Rosa's name. At Hugh's suggestion, Nate/Rosa returns to Victory Road, finding a Zoroark that leads him/her to the ruins of N's Castle, where N and Reshiram/Zekrom challenge them to battle. After being defeated, N says goodbye to his dragon and releases it by asking it to turn back into an orb to give to Nate/Rosa. Nate/Rosa climbs to the top of Dragonspiral Tower, and faces Reshiram/Zekrom again, this time, in an attempt to capture it.

Thanks to - BulbaPedia Click ME

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
VSVolkner.png
Do you know ?? -
VSByron.png

The fourth generation of Pokémon games is the fourth set of Pokémon games released.
Like Generation II followed from Generation I, Generation IV follows from Generation III, although it is unlike Generation II in that it is not a direct sequel (Hoenn is inaccessible in all Generation IV games). Like previous generations, Generation IV focuses on one main region across three games, the Sinnoh region featured in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum on the Nintendo DS, released in 2006 and 2008 (and 2007 and 2009 outside Japan). Also like Generation II, the Generation IV games retain much compatibility with their Generation III counterparts, though in a different manner, and introduce many new Pokémon which are related to those of the previous three generations.
Much like Generation III remade the Generation I games, the Generation II games also received much anticipated remakes in the form of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and through details revealed in the five main games, Generation IV is thus known to be contemporaneous with Generation II, occurring three years after Generation I and Generation III. Like all generations, the handheld games are joined by several games on the Wii, specifically, Pokémon Battle Revolution and My Pokémon Ranch.

VSBlue.png
End
VSMisty.png

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
483.png
What GEN 4 POKEMON IS HARD TO CATCH
483.png

I think Dialgia cause i need more then 20 ultraballs on him well its good that i finally catch it with Ultra ball

First i tried to reach his HP to yellow but not easy i can't reach to yellow but to half then started throwing Ultraballs nothing happen i already lost my 8 balls then i lose my Emploen (He get faint) then chosed Rhyhorn a earthquake done well to reach it HP to yellow then i started throwing balls again but not a drop of water drawns (not a single chance to being catch) after loosing my Rhyhorn and 18 balls i think "No matter what there isn't a way to catch it anymore" i didn't even tried anything i started seeing the window and i was just clicking the a button i don't know what happen when i turned my head and saw the screen in my Desktop i caought Dialgia may this happen -
When i was viewing in window maybe rhyhorn used a attack and hit Dialgia and his HP goes to Red maybe that time my mouse clicked the Bag button and maybe a Ultraball throwed and Dialgia was Caught i think it's the most hard Pokemon to catch.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
483.png
What GEN 4 POKEMON IS HARD TO CATCH
483.png

I think Dialgia cause i need more then 20 ultraballs on him well its good that i finally catch it with Ultra ball

First i tried to reach his HP to yellow but not easy i can't reach to yellow but to half then started throwing Ultraballs nothing happen i already lost my 8 balls then i lose my Emploen (He get faint) then chosed Rhyhorn a earthquake done well to reach it HP to yellow then i started throwing balls again but not a drop of water drawns (not a single chance to being catch) after loosing my Rhyhorn and 18 balls i think "No matter what there isn't a way to catch it anymore" i didn't even tried anything i started seeing the window and i was just clicking the a button i don't know what happen when i turned my head and saw the screen in my Desktop i caought Dialgia may this happen -
When i was viewing in window maybe rhyhorn used a attack and hit Dialgia and his HP goes to Red maybe that time my mouse clicked the Bag button and maybe a Ultraball throwed and Dialgia was Caught i think it's the most hard Pokemon to catch.

Your right and Well done for Catch dialga by ultra ball , i'll use master ball to catch

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Club discussion -

Anyone wanna share what are their favorite and first Starter in GEN IV ? (Not required for signing up just for members only)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Club discussion -

Anyone wanna share what are their favorite and first Starter in GEN IV ? (Not required for signing up just for members only)

my first Gen IV starter is chimchar because when i watch Gen IV anime i just love him because his power and design and i spend lot of time to train him in pokemon diamond its beat 90°/° of E4 members pokemons i just love him.....

Club Uodate
Warrior of Water Get { 500 BR } For New Topic
Warrior Get { 1000 BR } For 2 Old Topics

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey excuse me i want to buy the Rainbow colored name please have these 500 BP and please give add my name as Rainbow color in Member list :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
New Topic By Warrior Of Water:Why electravire isn't showed in GEN 3 cause Electrabuzz was shown in GEN III so why ElectraVire was shown in Gen iv ?
I think because Nintendo want to got new pokemons for pokemon fans because pokemon fans need new pokemon and hi have an idea to evold electrabuzz into electivire also he evol and other gen 1 and 2 pokemons...

Club Updates
Warrior Of Water Get { 500 BR } For New topic...

We have a new simple topic to discuss By Warrior: Who is strong { Dialga or palkia }?
For me dialga is strong then palkia because he has strong movesets and he has time power but palkia is also strong and he had Space power he is also strong but for me dialga is more strong then palkia..

Club Update
Warrior got { 500 BR } For New Topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back