• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So u find out ur going 2 Pokemon center NY 2morrow...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Pluslechu said:
I wouldn't bring anything but money and large suitcases to carry all teh stuff home in =3 I'd prolly spend about....1000 dollars theere if I had that much ^_^;;
Me too. And as for insanity level... On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd be 20! :laugh: I don't mean that in a bad way, I'd just be so happy that I could go there!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I'd bring my entire life savings! O_o; No, probably just half, lol. I want to go there sooooooo bad and there's so much I want to buy in that store. If the Pokemon Center had been there only one or two years earlier, I would've visited it when I went in August of 1999...actually, I didn't even begin watching Pokemon until maybe September of that year...ohwell, lol. Anyway, I'd like to go during the next school vacation or in the summer! ^_^

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
I'd bring my entire life savings! O_o; No, probably just half, lol. I want to go there sooooooo bad and there's so much I want to buy in that store. If the Pokemon Center had been there only one or two years earlier, I would've visited it when I went in August of 1999...actually, I didn't even begin watching Pokemon until maybe September of that year...ohwell, lol. Anyway, I'd like to go during the next school vacation or in the summer! ^_^

If I was going to Pokemon Center NY I would bring two suitecases just for shopping!! I would spend more than $1000 and buy everything that I laid my eyes on!!!! That would be great to but everything Pokemon!

Years
id go on a shoplifting... erhm i mean shopping spree... who would take me? my parents dont have several thousand dollars to just blow...
(| |we should start a roleplay topic on this | |)

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
Oh man, i wish i lived in the states.....im so so far away...like in a distant galaxy:D

I supouse i take hundreds of $, but im not an expender.....i think i could buy here and there but not thaaaat amout of money...

Salu2

Back