• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I honestly have no idea about them movies, Macho. But I'll try all of them out once I have the time. People don't praise them for nothing, after all..

And yeah, pretty much what SA said. :p But honestly, it was weird to see him say that. He took a 180 degree pretty much as soon as he listened to the first talk about the history of uchihas & senjus and village and whatnot. I mean, okay, Kishi wanted to take this route, fine. I'm not against it. The whole thing felt rushed, though. Sasuke should've taken some time to ponder over it. Maybe just help out them fellow ninjas in the war and then declare what he did. But as soon as he entered the war? That felt a little sudden and out of place. Not to mention, made his development as dat evil psycho-sasuke totally pointless in my eyes. But meh. Naruto's ending pretty soon. What's better than to see these Naruto and Sasuke fight it out for the title before the series finally draws to an end? I wanna see them fight, that's all. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If Sasuke is in charge he'll be able to control the philosophy of the village whereas if he decided to fight he'd probably die and nothing would change. So he's still metaphorically out to destroy Konoha and depending on your definition, a villain.

If my presumption is correct there probably will be a final showdown between Naruto and Sasuke. Ever since that whole "if we fight again we'll both die" part I've presumed it would be averted but I don't know anymore.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Hm...well, I think Sasuke would make for a good leader. He knows how to delegate, he's cunning, and he has the most emotional connection to the people than pretty much anyone. Having said that, I'm not sure if he has the compassion for that type of thing, not anymore.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Them both being Hokage could be the final result actually.

Naruto will realise what Sasuke is doing so they'll fight (just like the Madara/1st fight in the flashback) but just as the final Rasengan - Chidori clash is about to hit (the one that would kill them both) Sakura jumps in to stop it, dying in the process (remember their first fight). This sparks the realisation that all this fighting is silly and they should all be friends.

Everybody wins.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Derozio is zero incarnate.

Also, I read chapter 631 (since I get emails from a Groupbox that has scanlations, this email appeared just moments ago). He's like initial Sasuke except he talks more. That's a good thing, because he had almost no time before he went into "I-NEED-MORE-POWAH" mode where he stopped giving a crap about...pretty much anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back