• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
And I do believe Ditto is available in the game. Either as a wild poke or a prize Poke:shocked:
Ditto is Pokémon #142. In this hack, Kyurem is Pokémon #142.

Hence why I wondered if we can breed Kyurem with anything. Humorously.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Do you still need to trade to evovle machamp, gengar and the rest? I knows theres an ingame trade for them but id prefer levelibg my own

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Just wondering, is there any way to get TM 31, Ice Smash other than the gym leader? I cannot find the TM anywhere and I cant get past the part where I have to dig to catch team steam. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
If you get past the first few moments when you have to go back to the Pokemon Center almost all the time because you can't afford to buy that many potions, this game is rather boss. Can anyone suggest fun team comps for my second playthrough? I played with Hydreigon, Lucario, Blastoise, Arcanine, Zororoak, so none of those would be nice. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2021
Hi, could someone give me a cheat code to walk through walls please? I need it to pass a bug
Thanks!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Where's the bug? I don't have a code, but I'd like to know where the bug is located.

Cyclone

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Is Focus Punch still TM01 in this hack? I'm pretty sure I taught it to my pokemon early in the game and then deleted it later and now I don't have that TM anymore and can no longer advance. So I'm gonna have to use a TM cheat if it is still TM01.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Is Focus Punch still TM01 in this hack? I'm pretty sure I taught it to my pokemon early in the game and then deleted it later and now I don't have that TM anymore and can no longer advance. So I'm gonna have to use a TM cheat if it is still TM01.
Where do you need Focus Punch to advance the game?

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I don't know if there's a TM shop later on, but this would be a useful time to have one and have TMs such as this one available in there. In other words, after it's been acquired for the first time, make it available for shopping. Makes sense to me. :)

Cyclone

Shiny Zard

Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:
Years
Found a bug. I don't know if it was reported or not. :/

When you try to run in the first battle with the prof. It says Prof. Birch not Prof.Jasmine.

Not too big though :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
pokmonlightplatinum03.png

Bug confirmed. Good eye.

Cyclone

Years
I don't know if there's a TM shop later on, but this would be a useful time to have one and have TMs such as this one available in there. In other words, after it's been acquired for the first time, make it available for shopping. Makes sense to me. :)

Cyclone
There is no shop in LP that gives you Focus Punch. Because a gym leader in Lauren gives it to you, you have to cautious when you remove it because it's Bye Bye for it

Years
Are you updating LP? do you have permission for a open update or is it just a private one??
Cuz your update seems sweet but people here might take it wrong without permission...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Are you updating LP? do you have permission for a open update or is it just a private one??
Cuz your update seems sweet but people here might take it wrong without permission...
Hey, I'm already doing bugfixes, and Snakebyte already stated that Ash will release any future update. Though Snakebyte did say he might do a little work on something too, this is not yet confirmed.

Cyclone

Back