• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 6, 2007
Well one day while surfing around I found a link to this here place and I thought oooo! I wanna join thus I became a member. Now the new database was made I must start all over again... I wish to get more posts!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
another thread that has been repeated too much...

A long time ago, I depended on PE2K's information for help on my Crystal version...well, one day, I was just finished reading the news updates there when I noticed a link near the top of the page that said "Forums" (this was during the time when PE2K was an affiliate of PC...). I thought to myself, "Since I was banned at PTCO, I've never really chatted to anyone about pok?monand stuff; I really should join a pok?mon forum to socialize with pok?fans again!" I essentially joined without question...I even remembered the date: Dec. 29th, 2002

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
G-LANCE said:
same here, 22sa!
(another kodak moment, brought to you by google)
No way, you too? .................. XD ..............XD........ XD ........ XD.... XD

XD

XD

lol, it took me two days of searching for Pokemon stuff to finally bump into PC.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I used to visit PE2K, I can't remember why but I seemed to think it was a good site. I went to their forums a few times (before they joined PC) but I didn't think much of them. When they joined PC, I went to check it out and it seemed great, so I registered...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok, a long time ago, I joined pokemasters.net.That site was extremely overcrowded,and no one really noticed me.I was looking for a different site, I found pc, and here I am.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I can't even.. remember how I found PC! >.> And I just joined, LOL. Shows how good my memory is...

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 6, 2007
What a memory you have Kayleigh! XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I know, I was totally in awe on how she remembers.Lol, just kidding.I seem to have forgotten how I got here too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I'm really not too bad at remembering things. *shoves all of the clothes that she forgot to fold under her bed* Ahahahaha. o.o Those were just.. umm... some that I'm going to sell. Yeah.

Lol, JK. :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I don't really have a bad memory, I just hardly ever pay attention to anything, unless I'm focused on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I had joined Pikasurf Forums and then it closed. Then Cas told me that everyone on that board had gone here. So here I am.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i was trying to look up ways to download japanese pokemon anime... i was following multiple amount of links and finally reached PC... then i signed up...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Kairi said:
Umm... well, I can't remember what I searched for on Google, but I stumbled upon it in December or so. I looked at a lot of posts, mainly ones by Sugarangel and thought "I wish I could be a part of the like that...she's so popular. I'd never stand out like that.".

When Pok?mon Ruby and Sapphire had been out for a while, I remembered the site andhow much I loved it's design and members, so I joined.

That's taken from the last time we had this topic.

Back