• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Super Mario Bros.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Hey guys and first I would just like to say this is actually my 6th Let's Play but I have only just noticed that there was a forum for Let's Plays:embarrass

But anyway enough of that below are the first 2 episodes, I try to upload every day except Sundays and if you know how to get Desmume to work like a normal DS please send me a PM , though it works ok as of episode 2. Anyways hope you enjoy.:D

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Episode 3

Dragon Mutant Spiky Turtles!
In this episode we do the first Castle and go backtracking for Star Coins!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
This is a fun series to watch. I tried to play this game once, but I'll admit that I'm more of a fan of the classic Mario games. So it's rather great to be able to watch someone else play this.

What I like about your commentary is that you're having fun with it while also being yourself. It's very easy to listen to. You make small jokes, explain to the viewer about the game, and just sound like you're invested in what you're playing.

The one small thing I have to mention is that sometimes it's difficult to see what you're doing because the screens are so small. I don't know how you're recording this, so I don't know if there's a way to change the resolution or crop the bottom screen (since you really don't need it except for when explaining about the stored power-ups).

Still, this is a great LP. I'm looking forward to more videos!

(Did you ever truly fix your lag issue? It doesn't seem too bad in the recent video, but I don't know how it is for you to play.)

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Episode 5

In this episode I die a lot of times and miss a few basic jumps, there is only one answer...off day!

Oh, and Astinus Thanks! About the screen, I could change my emulator's LCD layout to horizontal but it would look kind of strange at least in my point of view though I might try cropping the bottom of the screen.

Video is below (Rhyme XD):

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Episode 9

Sos for the long wait, I just have not been feeling like playing this game recently and I'd rather have quality over quantity

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Again sorry for another long wait, I keep forgetting to update the thread and I've been putting a bit of focus into my Pokemon Black 2 Solo Run

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Again apologize for not updating this thread but i havn't been recording much recently (I'll explain in episode 13 which will be out on Monday)

Episode 11

Episode 12

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Sorry for not updating in a while. Updates will definitley be more frequant from now on so..hopefully you will enjoy these 2 episodes and thts basically it.

Episode 14

Episode 15

Back