• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
This is the official thread to join the Lakeland City Gym Group

Sorry about the move guys . . . I had a misunderstanding with the moderators, but now with their blessing the group is re-opened.

Why should you join? Well here is a short list of the best advantages:

1. Master_Beaver will personally help organize or participate in trades with the members.

2. Master_Beaver will personally help organize or participate in test battles with the members.

3. Members of the gym will work together to learn new and exciting training and breeding information.

4. Master_Beaver will personally help any member help trade evolve their Pokemon for free and totally secure.

5. Master_Beaver is in the process of transferring all 384 or his Pokemon species from LeafGreen to Diamond, and will be glad to help members to fill out their Pokedex

6. The group will be evolving with time and Master_Beaver will always be open to suggestions to make the group better.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
7. This group will be holding tournaments with prizes rather frequently. These prizes will be Pokemon either at Lv. 1 or Lv. 5 with rare egg and/or TM moves already learned and the best natures to suit the Pokemon. Members will get first dibs on entry in to the tournaments that this group will be holding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testing battle: These are the rules for this. There are no exceptions to these rules unless Master_Beaver changes them!!! They are as follows:

1. All testing battles will be single or double battles with a total of 6 Pokemon each at level 50 or 100.

2. Your team may not include more than one of any given Pokemon

3. Multiple team members can be holding the same item

4. No legends or Wobbuffet

5. A disconnect is a forfeit

6. Hackers will forfeit, be banned from the group, and be reported on this post and to the forum

7. No evasion or one-hit kill moves

Okay, that is it. So let's trade, battle, and learn!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gym Leader: Master_Beaver Challenge Him Here

Senior Gym Members:
Hawke
DEC

Gym Members:
Purfugly
ThecallofGame
Zasz
dmonsloth
Sr E
Sacrifar
beast1678
bloo14
codymr14
El Capitano
Xairmo
Rellyms
roxas123
kingofbluesteel
Luigi264
Shadowdragon154
Dragonzilla25
onepiecefan22
FoxHound
Shuya

These are our allied clans:
Team Magma
Eon Isle Battle Stadium
Redemption Gym
Lakeland City Gym Group Tournament Information:

Next Tournament:

Name: The Porygon 2 Tournament
Date(s): TBA
Rules: Same as group rules
Prize: Porygon 2
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
EV Training: Special Attack 100/Speed 100
Moves: Tackle/Conversion/Conversion 2/Ice Beam

Previous Tournament Results:
Rules of this group thread:

1. No spamming
2. No profanity or attacking of other members
3. There are no hoops to jump through to get in, but if you are shady or inactive you will be removed

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
No offense but the moderator closed this for a reason. Dont you think reopening it is really ******* stupid? wow man...

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
Actually attacking me is really stupid . . . so please do not insult my intelligence. I spoke with the moderators and we worked it out. I realize you don't want competition with "The Clan" but I am pretty sure you are overstepping you bonds on this one. I have the PM from the moderators giving me the okay to repost if you would like to read it.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
Yeah . . .

I do apologize Purfuyly. I don't offend easy, but I do get quite offended when someone insults my intellect.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2007
Ill like to join but i dont have many lv 100 pokemon so if we could do a double lv 50 battle?

P.s if i put a pokemon above lv 50 it should be lowered right?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
Well

I have decided that actions speak louder than words. I will let you join without any hoops, but if you are shady or you are inactive I will remove you.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
Lol

What I am saying is that you are a member. Just don't do shady things and be active and you will be welcomed here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2007
Is there a theme this gym is going with like the other two around here?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
It isn't an official gym, it is a group or "clan" . . . I only called it that because in another thread I am taking challengers as the unofficial gym master. As for theme, it is a group built to help others to reach competitive status in the battle arena. Through getting breeders, trainers, and battlers together, we can share our expertise to help each other become better.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2007
I was talking more about being an all dark gym, all dragon, all fire, all poison and grass, etc.

Just wondering

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
Okay guys, we have offically broken into double digit membership!!! Anyways, what is on your minds? Do you need help with something . . . a test battle, a trade, breeding or training tips? Just let the group know so we can start growing the strength of our group.

Later,

Pokemon Master Beaver

Back