• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
Well Lil, I posted I hope that is a clear post. To Wolf, Frio left his things in his room (including his journal) and rushed out of the room. I mention bumping into a lot of people, not sure if you want to be one of them or not.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well Lil, I posted I hope that is a clear post. To Wolf, Frio left his things in his room (including his journal) and rushed out of the room. I mention bumping into a lot of people, not sure if you want to be one of them or not.

Well, you could have him come see the fight that just happened after the speech.

WEREWOLF vs. LYCAN 2013

I'm sure that'd be funny to start them out is.

He sees the fight erupt, then finds out the guy is his roommate.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
And again someone says how bad my grammar is… >.< just leave my grammar for how it is okay? I'll improve…

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I didn't mean it is an insult. Apologies for causing offense; I shan't mention it in the future.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Meh… it's okay… i'm just trying so hard to improve myself to get my English back to how it was before and to see that I still haven't improved makes me angry at myself.

Anyways, right now Nami is talking to Takumi, how 'bout Nami enters her dorm room later (much later) and finds out Elene is her roommate?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You write better than a lot of people on the internet, so don't feel too bad. d:

And sure. I thought you said they wouldn't be, but it would make things more interesting.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You write better than a lot of people on the internet, so don't feel too bad. d:

"no your jus stoopid and im smrt kk lol gro up and be machir ok good i win"

Is this what you're talking about? I've been on the internet for quite some time, and seen plenty of it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
"no your jus stoopid and im smrt kk lol gro up and be machir ok good i win"

Is this what you're talking about? I've been on the internet for quite some time, and seen plenty of it.

*trows dictionary at your face*

Seriously, people who talk like that make me want to trow a dictionary in their face… c:

And thanks Lilizuki… I guess i'll take that one as a compliment c:

Also… it can take awhile though before Nami reaches her dorm, since she's talking to Takumi right now xD but I think it would be interesting indeed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Eve: Pretty much.

@PinkSapphire: That's fine, since Elene is out at the moment anyway. d:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
And again someone says how bad my grammar is… >.< just leave my grammar for how it is okay? I'll improve…
For a second language, you're English isn't that bad at all. Heck, there are plenty of native speakers that have (far) worse English grammar and spelling than you, so you should feel proud.

Though honestly, I wasn't sure exactly where you were from. I learned something new today :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
For a second language, you're English isn't that bad at all.
This is beautiful.

@PinkSapphire: Are a Youkai's powers nulled in their human form? By which I mean, the ones that won't obviously lose their tails, and so on.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I tend to mix up my homophones when I'm writing quickly, don't tease me about it >.<

Still, because of that, I've entered into a love affair with the "Edit" button; we're thinking of eloping.
Don't sweat it. I thought it may have been intentional. And I totally make mistakes when writing quickly, too; skipping entire words or slipping one with a different meaning in its place.

I'm sure you'll be very happy together~

Sapphire Rose

Years
For a second language, you're English isn't that bad at all. Heck, there are plenty of native speakers that have (far) worse English grammar and spelling than you, so you should feel proud.

Though honestly, I wasn't sure exactly where you were from. I learned something new today :D

I guess I shall feel proud then c: thank you~

And yeah… I'm an European, won't say which country though xD

O-oh! Hope you get many edit button babies together :3

This is beautiful.

@PinkSapphire: Are a Youkai's powers nulled in their human form? By which I mean, the ones that won't obviously lose their tails, and so on.

Youkai's can still use their powers while being in human form, the only difference about them is their appearence. Technically a Youkai can easely control a human form. But there are Youkai disobeying the rules and still showing obvious features that belong to specific Youkai, like a cat tail for Neko's.

I hope I answered your question like this ^^

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm thinking that Snowpeople would be warm to the touch, considering they absorb the cold. (The reasoning behind this is that when you touch something cold, it is cold because it is absorbing heat energy from your hand).

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm thinking that Snowpeople would be warm to the touch, considering they absorb the cold. (The reasoning behind this is that when you touch something cold, it is cold because it is absorbing heat energy from your hand).

This is from the OP
They often walk around with a certain lollypop that has as purpose to keep their body temprature down.

I'd assume that, since they govern the cold (snow, specifically), they need to stay cold to survive, or at least to maintain their strength.

Back