• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
This just happened today at the mall. I saw a girl wearing a Luna T-Shirt with the phrase "Luna Is Best Princess." Coincidentally, Luna received the most votes from the latest poll of MLP's facebook page. I guess that makes her an ensembled darkhorse. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That reminds me of something that happened a few days ago to me. I was in a convenient store a few days ago and one of the workers complimented my Brony shirt. She asked me my favorite pony, I said Fluttershy, she said hers was Rainbow Dash (and jokingly was upset that mine wasn't RD) and she said her boyfriend and her watch the show all the time and argue whether or not she's a brony. XD It was cool though, cause I never meet another brony besides my brother before.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Time to ask a question:

What would happen if Twilight's pony friends meet their human counterparts?

Assuming that Twilight was the only pony who traveled to the human world.

Years
It would be really obvious that they'd be surprised. The question is would they be positively or negatively surprised?

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy 2. jun

@Pixel_Grip94 I am about 100x more excited about #MLPseason4

Steve Gattuso ‏@DoodlestheGreat 2. jun

@MMeghanMcCarthy @coopd1217 @HubTVNetwork has posted on their Twitter that it's Winter 2013. No further details.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't get the 2nd tweet.

Also, to answer the question, I do think they'll be quite shocked. Seeing their human counterparts of each other, they'd be like "WHAT IS THIS MADNESS"

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Heya everyone! Just saw the MLP thread, and I absolutely had a joyous moment xD
Username: ProjectMisfit
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Short but to the point. Fluttershy is my personality. xD Shy, don't usually talk to strangers easily, and I avoid being social alot. But more on her, she's adorable. First episode was just simply beautiful, with her. She's even one of the cosplays I want to do. My next cosplay, however, is a team plasma grunt. xD So it won't be for a while.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Goooood to see ya! Welcome to the club. <3

Got a question for y'all. Anyone planning to see Equestria Girls in theatres? If you are, ya might want to check this out. It shows the list of theatres that are *actually* going to show the movie and the dates.

I don't see my city, so the nearest will be either Chula Vista or San Diego...but both have inconvenient days sadly. :(

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Goooood to see ya! Welcome to the club. <3

Got a question for y'all. Anyone planning to see Equestria Girls in theatres? If you are, ya might want to check this out. It shows the list of theatres that are *actually* going to show the movie and the dates.

I don't see my city, so the nearest will be either Chula Vista or San Diego...but both have inconvenient days sadly. :(

This is wonderful! Thank you for the welcome :3 The theater I always attend for movies is doing a showing of the movie at 1 PM on the 22nd. I can't wait.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nah, I'll probably watch that on the internet when the right time will come.

This.
But only because I live in Southeast Asia, and none of the theaters here are going to show EG. :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
IceFyr1928 will love this one:

Spoiler:

So apparently, 4chan has all of the images from the movie before it was even released in theaters here.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
If my mall's theater was still Ultra Star rather than Cinemark, we would've gotten EQG, since Ultra Star always show movies that are direct-for-TV and straight-to-video.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If my mall's theater was still Ultra Star rather than Cinemark, we would've gotten EQG, since Ultra Star always show movies that are direct-for-TV and straight-to-video.

The Chula Vista theatre is Ultra Star, so no wonder they got it. IMMA FIND A WAY NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

or idk...wait for it to air on TV or buy the DVD. Yeah I'll just buy the DVD. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back