• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
thanks 1158 But where can i find the colress machine

Check the "rocks" after you finished the event of the secret room in Sky Castle. You'll get it after a event.

Do karrablast and shelmet evolve by level? And if so, what level?

Edit: Can we catch Cheskin etc?

They evolve at Lv40. And I'm not going to make Cheskin available until its 2nd evolution stage published.

How to get red shard, green shard, and yellow shard in mission 3 ?
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

Simply search for special tiles in caves all over SYLON to reach the hidden caves. You can get some from there. I think there are enough shards for you. Some wild POKeMON also hold them.

Is this hack complete i mean that everything before nd after league completed

There're two regions available currently. So there are two leagues available now. This beta ends after you defeated the second league.

Don't know if you already got a back sprite for mega blaziken yet, if not I made 1 from a screen shot from 1 of the new trailers and you can use it.
thanks for adding the mega forms man.

Mega Blaziken is only available in Victory Fire, just like mega Mawile is only available in this hack. What's more, I've already made theirs back sprites and they're in the hack now. Thanks anyway.

The hack is about 80 % complete man. 1158 has plans to finish it before the release of X and Y games so be patient

I think it is just 75% completed. I must wait for more informations about the 6th gen POKeMON. But a Pre-beta might be out before that.

Gotta wait until October. Bummer

Sorry, but please wait. Maybe there will be a Pre-neta released before that.

Aww JC poor thing...

1158 Are you gonna remove the shaking truck thing in the start from a new game from emerald in both of your hacks?

Maybe I will, I may have a try, if no errors would be there. I'll release the fixed version.

Years
Oh sorry my bad. Just a heads about Mega Pokes that you should add description on first page in both of your hacks to tell which Mega Pokes are available on each hack to make people understand easy

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
After event in Bronze Port, where I go ?

Challenge the gym and make sure you've got HM05. Teach it to your POKeMON to climb the rocky wall in High Edge Falls to continue.

I already Checked the rocks its still not working~_~

Sorry. I believe that it's a bug again. And I fixed it now. Please update to the newest fixed beta. Thanks.

Oh sorry my bad. Just a heads about Mega Pokes that you should add description on first page in both of your hacks to tell which Mega Pokes are available on each hack to make people understand easy

No. It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. About the introduction of mega POKeMON, I'll make it when I'm free. Thanks for your suggestion.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
That's cool man, I forgot that you are kinda fast & good when it comes to spriting lol. Anyway will be looking forward to replay *& hopefully finish* the latest victory fire *I gave up before playing it since i got stuck*. Both the hacks are still in my top favs on this site. Great job and keep it up.

EDIT:

Also can you help me out I don't know what to do next. I'm supposed to find the 4 guardian pokemon again. I just saved the two captured by team mirage and battled Nathan & got his badge. I only ran into the green guardian again & don't know what to do next to continue the story.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
That's cool man, I forgot that you are kinda fast & good when it comes to spriting lol. Anyway will be looking forward to replay *& hopefully finish* the latest victory fire *I gave up before playing it since i got stuck*. Both the hacks are still in my top favs on this site. Great job and keep it up.

EDIT:

Also can you help me out I don't know what to do next. I'm supposed to find the 4 guardian pokemon again. I just saved the two captured by team mirage and battled Nathan & got his badge. I only ran into the green guardian again & don't know what to do next to continue the story.

Now, go to Lividity City for your next gym challenge. Then, go right to Lividity City to continue.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'm sorry I should have more clear, I only ran into the green guardian. Where are the others. I can't seem to find them

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm sorry I should have more clear, I only ran into the green guardian. Where are the others. I can't seem to find them

There's no need to find them, you simply need to go back ro Cedar City and go down to Spearmint Villa, then, go right to Lividity City for your next badge. After that, go right to continue.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Do you plan on including all the 6th gen pokemon in this hack?(megas excluded)

PS I love victory fire.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
thanks 1158, I got restless from work & while I was playing this and confused myself. Great update playing it since I want to try to get as many new mega pokemon as i can before I finish the hack.

EDIT:
found a glitch with the latest beta 3.6.
I just added the newest beta & used the previous save I was using before when I was playing the previous beta 3 fix. I got all 8 badges in it then when I loaded it with the new save it said I have 7. I know before I had 8 *before while playing it at work I beat the 8th gym and saved then loaded it a few times to make sure no bugs occurred*.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So after playing both of your hacks i enjoyed both only things that i didnt like are the cries of next gen pokemon and the grammar errors.

Thanks, and I may try to edit the cries, but as for the grammar errors, I don't know if I can fix them.

Do you plan on including all the 6th gen pokemon in this hack?(megas excluded)

PS I love victory fire.

I don't know if I had left enough rooms for them. So I may only add some of them. Thanks for your advice anyway.

thanks 1158, I got restless from work & while I was playing this and confused myself. Great update playing it since I want to try to get as many new mega pokemon as i can before I finish the hack.

EDIT:
found a glitch with the latest beta 3.6.
I just added the newest beta & used the previous save I was using before when I was playing the previous beta 3 fix. I got all 8 badges in it then when I loaded it with the new save it said I have 7. I know before I had 8 *before while playing it at work I beat the 8th gym and saved then loaded it a few times to make sure no bugs occurred*.

Thanks for reporting the bug, now I have a try to fix this. If you sure you've got all 8 badges before, then, go to Chinchila City, walk to Maize Road, then check it out if your badge is back. If it is still not back, please tell me.

Renewed the .ups file to Beta 3.08 for fixing some bugs in JOHTO Region.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Hey the 2nd evolutions for the X and Y starters came out a few days ago. Are you going to add them in soon? Also just curious, are you doing all these alone? Because if you are I must say you're pretty amazing. Good job with these awesome hacks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Sorry I sped up the game when talking to the person who gives out missions after the elite four and now I don't know what to do, can you help me please?

Back