• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahou Niji~! Magical Girl Fanclub!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
726622.jpeg

pretty_sammy.jpg

--> Welcome one and all to the Magical Girl Fanclub! A universal club for any Magical Girl fan! Don't know what Magical Girl is? Look here! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_girl

---> Rules!
Omg seriously why is she pelting us with rules?
1. Obviously, all PC rules apply.
2. DO NOT BASH ANY MAHOU SHOJO/MAGICAL GIRL ANIME/CARTOON IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT. RESPECT EVERYONE'S INTERESTS!
3. Do not ask to be co-owner. I will appoint one myself.
4. If you post videos of mahou shojo, they must be appropriate, with little to no nudity.

That's it!

Signup form!

Username:
Favorite Mahou Shojo anime?

Members
Yuki's Sword.
Pachy.
TrinityLovesPokemon.
-Lapras-.

Pike Queen.
braixen.
Goatman4.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yayy new member already. =D Welcome. :3

On a side note, there's a magical girl scheduled for the 2014 season. Don't know when, but it's called Wizard Barristars Benshami Cecill.

From what I've seen in the trailer, it seems to be more geared towards guys. The trailer's up on Youtube as of right now. (But I can't show it.)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yup! You may~. Welcome to the Magical Girl fanclub. :3 Sooo, to promote this club...

If you were a magical girl, what would your motives and powers be?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Neat, I'm in.

Username: -Lapras-
Favorite Mahou Shojo anime: Cardcaptor Sakura would be my favourite straight up magical girl series although my favourite anime of all time, Revolutionary Girl Utena, shares a lot of elements with the genre.

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
Years
Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind if I sneak in. :)

Username: Pike Queen
Favorite Mahou Shojo anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

If I was a magical girl, I would want my DNA to be infused with that of a killer whale like in Tokyo Mew Mew, and my motives would be to stop evil in it's tracks!

:33

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Not at all, no~. Welcome. :3

Annd my mahou shojo powers would be to steal and use color, and my transformation would have to do with color. Yay irony. xD My motive? To stop evil. /lame.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
Username: braixen
Favorite Mahou Shojo anime? Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica; I also just started the first season of Pretty Cure and I am enjoying it so far.

If you were a magical girl, what would your motives and powers be?
My motive would be to protect and save as many people as I can against the evil forces against me! My power would surround sleeping and clouds somehow, still thinking about how that'd work LOL. Once I made a magical girl version of myself from a meme on tumblr and I had a companion that was a "cloud dog" that would give me a magical rapier made out of sky that only I could wield.

sorry i kind of rambled but i love the idea of this club!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Join join join JOIN.
Username goatman4.
fave mahou shojo Madoka magica.
Topic mine would be flying and fire breathing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Haven't seen the Genei special. Do we have 720p yet?

Yup! It was an incredible look into the past. I did some looking around--it's based off the second chapter in the manga. The manga, btw, has been translated... two chapters, I think.
Spoiler:
Also, I'm pretty sure there is--it's been almost two weeks now.

Back