• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Geras32- I was already wondering when you were going to post ^^ please try to get a post up once in a while, if you can't... then please message me.

I think it's Machomuu's turn to post now considering that both Ryuu and Sagishi tried to interact with Terra.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm fine activity-wise [in this RP], but Sorae's really just chilling right now.

Ryuu said:
"Do you like her?"

I never realized how amazingly blunt Ryuu was. And to the point, too. Might need to start taking pointers.

Is it alright if I assume Sorae can see Ryuu whenever he gets to going to the forest, if the funeral hasn't started yet? Because Sorae was kinda leaning towards showing him post-funeral, but whatever.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Whoo! I'm stirring up some stuffs in secret!

Also, Perplexity/Claire* is returning! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just filled her in on recent events, though I may not have said everything. I'm sure she'll ask if she wonders about anything else.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
O.o well you know how 'tis Lerion had made himself known right before Sorae decided to leave so it was too late >.< And yes... blunt as stone bludgeon which is funny because Lerion wasn't crushing on Luna (not yet at least) he just sort of speaks his minds on people's good qualities.

@Dusk She seems cool, I look forward to getting to know her :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I decided for Ryuu to be blunt because… c'mon xD who doesn't like blunt teachers? I don't that's why I love writing as them. I promise there will be a lot more of these moments in the future… muwahahaha

Claire might indeed return c:

JNathan- Yush! Thats spot is still open~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Kotetsu Urashima

Spoiler:

Nickname: Tetsu

Specie: Werewolf

Appearance: Standing at 6'2", one could says that Kotetsu is quite the tall boy. He has dirty blonde hair that he makes sure are perfectly combed in his usual style. He has dark black eyes that he finds to be quite nice. Due to spending some months training, he has a well-built body that he takes pride in showing it off. That's why he really likes to wear black or white short-sleeved shirts plus a black jacket that he uses often and some black jeans. He also likes to wear boots thinking they suit him well.

Personality: Tetsu is a cheerful boy, always searching to lighten up the mood. You'll rarely see him frowning or looking depressed over whatever the issue could be, he's always smiling or laughing. But that doesn't really mean he doesn't know when to be serious. He can act maturely if the need comes. Kotetsu is a boy who takes radical and quick decisions, he isn't a very good fan of thinking things deeply as he likes to act quickly. He is a very friendly boy but he doesn't really like to be in a huge social group. You'll most likely notice him being alone or hanging around a limited number of friends. Also being naturally shy, he can be clumsy or uneasy around women. Despite his shy personality, Tetsu is quite the short-tempered boy. He likes to battle so if someone annoys him to the point of totally angering him, he won't hesitate to start a fight. He also has a fierce will, not backing up from anything to achieve his goals.

History: Kotetsu was born in the Youkai world. He was raised by his parents who were werevolves themselves. He only had a little sister, named Karla, that he and his parents cherished a lot. Despite liking his little sister a lot, he couldn't help but feel jealous towards how his parents were treating her. She was just one year younger than him but she was already better than him in all the domains. While he was always the loner of the school, his sister was one of the most popular. While he trained hard to achieve very little progress in his fighting abilities, his sister was strong without trying too hard. So it was only natural that his parents were showing more interest in his sister. But he was still happy that his parents were taking care of him and loving him.
But his parents were short-tempered werewolves. So when a couple of gangsters took Tetsu, who was 14 at the time, and beat him up, they took this as a declaration of war toward the neko-vampire gang and didn't hesitate to get in a fight with them. But it turned the gang was more numerous than they initially thought so Tetsu's parents got killed. That left him and his sister alone. But a human family came and adopted them. And when things finally started to look better, her sister got involved in a pool accident and was drowned. This was enough for Tetsu as he went into a dark phase. For the sake of his lost family, he swore he would train hard to stop being a wimp. His adopted parents were worried for him so they decided to enroll him in the Youkai Academy, hoping this would help him get out of this phase by being around other teens.

Weakness: -Women
-Water
-Moon

Other:

Code: Mango Strawberry

Done! I think

Last edited:

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Wow... I'm rusty. haha >_>

I posted. There will probably be one more scene with just Eva trying to figure things out in the infirmary before I go off in search of interaction. Sorry if the post was lengthy. It's hard to set things up after a long absence.

I also hope it wasn't too bad. :x

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So please reserve me for it. Also I have school so it could take a little time to be done.

Kotetsu Urashima

781289KioShima.jpg

Nickname: Tetsu

I'm sorry, but from the picture, I find it extremely difficult to see him as a 16-year old. He looks closer to age 20 or so to me.

I'm not gone either. Just wanted to confirm that.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Wow... I'm rusty. haha >_>

I posted. There will probably be one more scene with just Eva trying to figure things out in the infirmary before I go off in search of interaction. Sorry if the post was lengthy. It's hard to set things up after a long absence.

I also hope it wasn't too bad. :x
I'll be waiting for that second post!

Also, yay you're back

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I'm sorry, but from the picture, I find it extremely difficult to see him as a 16-year old. He looks closer to age 20 or so to me.

But he's freaking Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII! *swoons*

*cough* Final Fantasy IX is still better *cough*

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
and Final Fantasy VII trumps them all!

Lies! IX is the best of the fantasies that are final!

Edit: Oh, almost forgot. I RP as Eva/Evan. Everyone in the RP, please remember that yes he is a boy, but nobody knows that. He looks like a girl, typically acts like a girl and even has a girl's dorm. Only one person knew his secret and he's now dead. xD

Back