• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
it is YOUR fault the game can't be saved. Change your save type to 128k, Coolboyman and others explained this COUNTLESS TIMES..

jps101

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I caught a Milotic in the Eugalou park. Just go to the surfing area. it's around level 35. i was really shocked when i saw it and gobsmacked when i caught it. lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
it is YOUR fault the game can't be saved. Change your save type to 128k, Coolboyman and others explained this COUNTLESS TIMES..

Can't agree. You can save the game on your EMULATOR, but you can't use the ORIGINAL GAME SAVE which is broken. It has nothing to do with emulator. It is written when you start.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
Flash is given to you by a guy in castro fields

You have to go through silk tunnel without it.

Spoiler:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
I caught a Milotic in the Eugalou park. Just go to the surfing area. it's around level 35. i was really shocked when i saw it and gobsmacked when i caught it. lol

Oh yay thanks i'll try to find it!! Now my team is improved slightly in its beauty aspect. Tee Hee...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
some gameplay questions:
Do Kadabra and Graveler evolve into Alakazam and Golem respectively by simple levelling up?
Also, does eevee evolve into umbreon or espeon by moon stone or sun stone?
Finally, is there a person who learns your pokemon their old forgotten moves and where can I get the HM Flash?
Sorry for posting it here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can't agree. You can save the game on your EMULATOR, but you can't use the ORIGINAL GAME SAVE which is broken. It has nothing to do with emulator. It is written when you start.

you're wrong, I can clearly save my game, and I'm not talking about Save States

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i don't know the anwser to theses questions but for the following:

where can I get the HM Flash?

is why didn't you even read the page you posted on the answer was 2 posts above yours.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
I seem to have a problem, and I wanted to know if there is anyway around it...

I cannot save and get ERROR 00003 while playing the 2009 BETA when emulating with UO GPSP Kai 33 test 2 on my PSP.

I tried the original fix of adding
Code:
# Pokemon: rijonAdventures
game_name = RIJON ADVENT
game_code = BPRE
vender_code = 01
idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
flash_rom_type = 128KB
to GPSP's Game_Config file, yet still cannot save.

I thoroughly have enjoyed the game so far, but knowing I cannot trade to evolve my Kadabra and cannot go past the Pokemon League is unsettling.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2010
Town/World Map?

Is there one in this game? Ive visited like the first 3 towns and i havent got one, where should i get it?

dont worry i just went bak to gravel town and found it haha

also, i was wondering what the length of the 2009 release is? just so i can know when to expect to not go any further.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
I need help. I have 7 badges, all HM's and I'm up to the last room in the rocket warehouse. This is the newest beta version. When I enter the room with my father and the rocket leader, the leader moves one leg and then the entire game freezes. I can't move and I have to close and then re-open the game. Please help because this is keeping me from moving on.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2009
helllo guys,

im pretty annoyed cus i cant find the fifth gymleader, ive beaten all of his trainers (i think), can someone give me te location of him inside his gym?

Back