• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
She doesn't need to reveal herself powers wise, just make a post so that she... exists!!

BUT SHE DOESN'T!!
Or . . . does she?
I don't even know.

Well, I gotz to do le homework, so I shall finish le post le tomorrow after le school is le over and I can le stop saying le in front of le every word.

Our skool doesn't have Japanese classes. We have Spanish and French. I . . . don't think they have anything else in the Sr. High Skool.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
@Ichigo: when I think of Japanese lectures I think of a youtube video. That's how bad the classes are over here. >.> Le sigh

Hahahaha, wow.
My Japanese Lecturer is English, when she speaks Japanese, (quite fluently mind you) it sounds really weird. Plus all her sentences end with desu ne or ii desu ne, which is really annoying. We just sit in the back making fun of her. I usually surf the net or play Pokemon on an emulator. It doesn't help that the uni won't let me jump another year ahead to where I should be......

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm still waiting for Skymin to post as Otto. >_>

Yeah, she's lazy like that.....

Also I must apologise for my lack of posting, I have been watching, and only just recently finished watching, Angel Beats, and yes, I shed a few tears at the sad ending. So now with this behind me, I can get back to university and posting!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I have made my post, finally. lol Now, get everyone to their places already!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
/lazy

I've been working, schooling and playing jak and daxter. I was hoping to write a post when I got my new laptop but dick smith were like "LOL NOPE MONDAY" and I was meant to get it today :(

Woe is me.

I'll write a post tomorrow morning lol Kay?

Also, red, I'll wait for silver to post since he hasn't done so for a little either. d;

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

I'm confused.
Did you just say that it's winter for you and it should be autumn soon? xD That's like, so backwards to me right there, lol.

hahahaha, no it's summer (apparently) here, but with the weather we've have been having, its felt more like winter. So we are going Summer>Autumn.

Nakuzami

Years
hahahaha, no it's summer (apparently) here, but with the weather we've have been having, its felt more like winter. So we are going Summer>Autumn.

Ooooookay.
Usually it's hot here in summer. Whereas we gets snow in winter. So I don't have any confusion between the two here, ever. xD
Hey hey hey, we should all blow up Atlantis.
Wait . . . no, that's not right.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

Ooooookay.
Usually it's hot here in summer. Whereas we gets snow in winter. So I don't have any confusion between the two here, ever. xD
Hey hey hey, we should all blow up Atlantis.
Wait . . . no, that's not right.

It is usually hot here in summer too, actually it's not that bad of a day outside today, but sometimes I swear it's cold enough to be winter some days in the summer.

Hey, hey, hey, how about, no?

SO I'm off to go put some Baileys into a drink bottle before I head to university today, two hours of Chinese Modern Literature followed by an hour of Chinese Language is not fun at all. At least I'll be having a good time while I suffer. hahahahaha.

I shall post when I get back.

EDIT: hahahaha, well posting is going to be slow over the next week, I have a Chinese Literature Translation due Monday and an assigment due the following Monday. Plus, season one of Being Human has arrived. So sorry guys, I shall post as much as I can. If worse comes to worse, I might employ SV and Raikiri to help out with the RP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
hello children

just a message to torn and naku from the great ichiro: "tell them that they will need another su for their character's family; kris and alex since they are practically main characters."

also, why is this place so quiet? at the moment, i'm working on oakley's post, naku's and i'll hopefully get otto's done when i get home from work!

Nakuzami

Years
hello children

just a message to torn and naku from the great ichiro: "tell them that they will need another su for their character's family; kris and alex since they are practically main characters."

also, why is this place so quiet? at the moment, i'm working on oakley's post, naku's and i'll hopefully get otto's done when i get home from work!

NOT IF KRIS DISAPPEARS IN FIVE SECONDS D: . . . five . . . four . . . three . . . two . . . one . . . wait for it . . . damn, he didn't disappear. BAH, I'LL DO IT LATER. xD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
My Japanese Lecture was cancelled today, so I'm working on my Chinese assignments as well as a joint post with Raikiri. I also should be getting around to a post from Cobalt, Adrian and Michael. I will not let this RP die!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'll make an SU for Alex, but would it be required for him to have his own history (since about half of his life is spent involving his son)? (I actually half-intended him to be played until the organization-mission-thingy parts and be mostly-NPC (lab rat assistant?) from there, since I didn't exactly plan on him sticking with his son forever.)

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
So much posting responsibility! XD I'm glad I only have one person to manage! This RP seems like it'll keep me occupied enough to only want one character!

And oof! Speaking of characters, my last post isn't all that spectacular. Had inspiration, waited a day, and then kind of dropped off a bit. I had the muse, just not the enthusiasm. So, I apologize for all who have to read it and reply. X)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'll make an SU for Alex, but would it be required for him to have his own history (since about half of his life is spent involving his son)? (I actually half-intended him to be played until the organization-mission-thingy parts and be mostly-NPC (lab rat assistant?) from there, since I didn't exactly plan on him sticking with his son forever.)
Everything but history and personality would be sweet for me!

Back