• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 A pretty good song if you ask me and Breaking Benjamin are great.

I just happened to discover this song and it' been on my iTunes for a while.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10. God this song, I got mixed feelings about it. It was overplayed as !@#$%. I liked the verses, but the chorus still remains annoying.

After all these years, Craig David still is one of my favorite artists.

Treecko

Years
7/10 It was somewhat average.

If I had to make a Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2012, this song would be somewhere on my list.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Coolest song in any of Disney's movies. EVER.

RIP Tony Jay...

Treecko

Years
10/10 That song really takes me back and has alot of memories. Old-school Maroon 5 is way better than the crap they put out now.

Since apparently I screwed up the link I'll post my last again hopefully with a working link. :P And again, if I had to make a Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2012, this song would be somewhere on my list.

(if that link won't work one of these two probably will: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDT90rPF5z4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osp4hvRyn5c)

Sir Codin

Not normally my type of music, but it was pretty damn catchy. Also, kudos to the band for the video. Not everyday you see band members making a music video with live sharks. That's got to be the most metal thing I've seen in a non-metal music video.

Sorry for the length. Prog tends to do that.

I'm pretty much going to limit myself to posting more conservative, less abrasive heavy metal in this topic, since I've been noticing not everyone who posts in here have music tastes as "extreme" as mine.

Regardless, I highly recommend Operation Mindcrime to anyone. One of the best concept albums ever made, to say nothing of a stellar example of progressive heavy metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back