• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any Pokemon who would you chose?

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Definitely Pichu. It's so cute and small. It can be powerful (if you breed it correctly) and is super awesome. He's ninja awesome. That's how awesome Pichu is. We would be best friends. :t172:

Years
Emolga! It's small and cute, plus it can fly around. :3 Pikachu is a close second though; I've loved him since I was a kid.

Years
Although Vulpix is my favorite, so are Eeveelutions, I would like to have Sandslash as my companion. He's powerful, looks really confident, and calm. He'd be really helpful for me and he'd make a good, loyal friend.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
Froslass. She is an odd mixture of creepy and elegant that I really like. Plus as a Ghost type she doesn't have to eat so maintenance is easy and as an Ice type she can keep me cool during the hot summers.

UltraPyrus

Wizu Wizu!
Years
I'd want a Cyndaquil, because we have similar personalities, and it's just the cutest thing in the history of Pokemon!

Vikerus

Ownermon
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 6, 2013
The urge to say Ninetails is there. But if it was only one I would have to go with a flying type. Charizard or Flygon for sure.

Back