• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Red Frost

Should I remake Red frost or keep as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicktor Black

Still Working on Red Frost
Years
xtj2.png

dlfw.png

Hello everyone the name is Vicktor Black and I bring to you this hack of mine
this hack was just one of the many ideas I had and this one was at the top of that list, now enough of me rambling lets get going into the hacks info

ky0w.png

Hack Name: Pokemon Red Frost
Hack of: Pokemon Firered (BPRE)

l8g7.png

Wanting to keep his kingdom from fading away, The King of the ice kingdom looked for way to do so as he read books from his personal library he stumbled upon that ice can preserve things in its cold embrace, after his discovery of this he went through book after book to learn of how to control the power of ice so that he can incase his kingdom in a never ending winter, He found that to gain the power that he so desired he had to become a lich so that he could gain his icy kingdom and rule it forever, and within his library he found a book bound in black leather that explained the ritual to become a lich using the ritual in the book he became a lich and with his new form he gave himself a new name Red Frost and from then on using his power he inceased his kingdom in ice, but unsatisfied with just his kingdom Red Frost went to cover the whole world in ice so that he could have it all.

33fh.png

You are the hero/heroine and this is the day that you start your journey as a pokemon trainer, but before you get up everything is changed and a voice beckons you to go outside and when you do, you see before you a pokemon as she tells you of why you have been brought to this land she suddenly disappears leaving you stuck within this snow covered land and your only clue to leave this land and get home is to see the professor.

Features
-New region
-Different starters
-Two rivals instead of one
-Few pokemon from the forth and fifth gen

SCREENSHOTS

sazo.png
hufc.png

4vav.png
66fc.png

w1xt.png
0hkw.png

e75b.png
gme7.png

gme7.png
n7hl.png

um60.png
haj9.png

86iw.png

Neti, dshayabusa, Fangking Omega as they made the tiles
Jpan for his Clean firered patch
Wichu for his advanced series tools
Choas rush for the use of his sprites
and anyone that has made a tutorial

tools
A-map
Ape
Hxd
Wichu's Advanced series
Yape
NTME
XSE

0543.png

Current download
Length: You can get the seventh badge

New Download
Red frost beta 1.2

Old download
Red Frost beta 1.1

BANNER

puho.png

Last edited:
Years
Yes time this time I post first!!!!

Anyway good hack,probably suitable for playing in winter season.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
HORRYYY SHII*** a Snow board ._.

The story sounds great, and i like the snow tiles, hehehe, By the way is this hack affiliated with PHO's Christmas hack contest?

Best of luck bro cant wait to play it :) Best of luck:D

Last edited:
Years
No its a winter game for everyone!!!

Experience this game with full of snow and ice that will chill you!!! So have a warm cloth before you play this game!!!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If this hack is going to have fourth and fifth gen Pokemon, why don't you add sixth gen Pokemon as well? Like Amaura, Aurorus, Bergmite, Avalugg, and maybe Sylveon?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Ahhh. Snowboard?!
gme7.png

No more bikes? Then I'm glad that your idea was great :)
hufc.png

I love how you created this! It looks promising.
I'd like to see more mapping or more like whole map image and scripting screenies.
Oh. Is this gonna be a whole snow tiles in the whole region? I think at least add
some that aren't snow tile. It won't be always winter season. xD Anyways,
Good luck on your hack. I'd like to see more improvement soon.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I personally wouldn't want to see any Mega Evolutions in this hack. I'd be okay with the Kanto starters, Mega Absol, Mega Pinsir, and Mega Manectric, but not with unnecessarily OP stuff like Mega Blaziken, Mega Tyranitar, or Mega Lucario.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
If this hack is going to have fourth and fifth gen Pokemon, why don't you add sixth gen Pokemon as well? Like Amaura, Aurorus, Bergmite, Avalugg, and maybe Sylveon?

Are there GBA-sized sprites in existence for Amaura/Aurorus? =O

I really like the look of this hack. It's different than all the usual "beat all the gym leaders beat the evil teams beat the e4 become champion woo" kind of thing.

I also love how you implemented a snowboard! That's awesome!

Vicktor Black

Years
@SynBit
No its not :P I had something else submitted

@classiccartoonsftw
when I started this hack Gen 6 wasn't even out yet (it was about two days before x and y were released)
So I might implement gen 6 I might not you'll have to wait and see :P

@Saturnus
some areas may have different tiles(will be later in the game) but will mostly be winter themed.
Also here are some map screenshots :)

PermaFrost city
Spoiler:

route 10
Spoiler:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
@SynBit
No its not :P I had something else submitted

@classiccartoonsftw
when I started this hack Gen 6 wasn't even out yet (it was about two days before x and y were released)
So I might implement gen 6 I might not you'll have to wait and see :P

@Saturnus
some areas may have different tiles(will be later in the game) but will mostly be winter themed.
Also here are some map screenshots :)

PermaFrost city
Spoiler:

route 10
Spoiler:

Okay.. won't you add the city itself a frozen building?

Vicktor Black

Years
Okay.. won't you add the city itself a frozen building?

Well the second city is supposed to be all caves that the townsfolk live in as in the game the enemy isn't able to locate them since they have no visible indications that anyone is around and it was supposed to be like a town that does mining as a business for other cities which is also another reason why the townsfolk live in caves

So no the city won't have any frozen buildings in it but other cities will! :)

Kyoko1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
This hack has much potential!
I really like the way how you inserted the snowboard, this is creativity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back