• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Media Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

4MV8R55.png

Welcome, everybody!
Official place to share and discuss all your Pokémon-related media work.
This is the place where we all get to post and talk about fan-made Pokémon media, such as videos and music. The main purpose of this is to serve as counterpart to Creative Media Showcase over at C&M. You may comment and criticize the work posted by others, as long as you keep a friendly tone! You may submit and discuss things that are not created by yourself, but when you do, please make sure to mention who've made them so that you could stay away from getting into any possible trouble.
Rules and Guidelines
Before you start posting here, please skim through the following set of rules.
You may only showcase your own Pokémon related media here. This would include fan-made audio and video content. For art and literature, please head over to either Art & Design or Fan Fiction & Writing. For Let's Plays, visit Video Games. For things that have nothing to do with Pokémon, visit Culture & Media.

You may post direct links here if you prefer, but embedding is recommended. To embed videos, use either

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Lemme kick this off by showing you something I think everyone should hear: The Kanto Symphony project.

Spoiler:

It's remixes/orchestrations (with real orchestra!) of nearly every tune in the original Kanto games. You can buy the albums on iTunes. Soon, they will release a Johto album as well. The creator of the Kanto album is called Skotein, you might have heard of him :3 I don't know if he has an account on PC.

Search for "pokémon orchestrated" on Youtube to find more of their songs. Another personal favorite, besides the one above, is the Lavender City one. What do you think? I love it. So qualitative.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, I think I've heard of those once before; they're amazing, and my ears, well… they really love absorbing those sounds. xD" Speaking of remixes, have you guys heard those songs by PokéRemixStudio? If so, which would be your favorite?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Hey guys, I made a prank video, Pikachu Shocks tokyo!

/watch?v=_mwhfGvrpYo (just type youtube.com before the /watch, it won't let me link yet)

Reactions: Tek
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys, I made a prank video, Pikachu Shocks tokyo!

/watch?v=_mwhfGvrpYo (just type youtube.com before the /watch, it won't let me link yet)
Perhaps that is a sign that you should go and post some more on PokéCommunity before you attempt to post links then? ;) I watched your vid anyways, haha, loved when the guy just ran after Pikachu like he really wanted the gum or get back at him xD And that Pikachu suit <3

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
My personal favourite Pokemon remixer is GlitchxCity - her work's never failed to impress me...unfortunately I sort of gave up on actively following uploads on Youtube, so I haven't heard much of her recently. :/

It's somewhat old, but still amazing~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My personal favourite Pokemon remixer is GlitchxCity - her work's never failed to impress me...unfortunately I sort of gave up on actively following uploads on Youtube, so I haven't heard much of her recently. :/

It's somewhat old, but still amazing~
I've listened to some of GlitchxCity's remixes but I think I thought most of them were too upbeat and dance-like for my taste. I prefer more orchestral stuff I suppose ;) But some stuff she's done is really cool. Like:

Spoiler:

Years
Espeon, I don't see any video links. :( The link you put in just links to that post you've made, was that intentional?

And ooo Marisa that is so pretty. But yeah it is kind of techno-y and dance-like for me so I'm not sure if I can listen to it for too long at a time.

Have any of you seen this amazing Pokemon Snap trailer? It's absolutely crazy how much time and effort was put into it. I'm taken aback each time. The 3D is pretty good and.. quite terrifying at some points. Charizard especially. @_@;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wow, that trailer looks simply stunning. Would be great if they had created some ad like that, if they were to ever create a Pokémon Snap sequel or remake!

Also, you all should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg I'm not such a huge fan of the original song, but this one is simply awesome.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Espeon, I don't see any video links. :( The link you put in just links to that post you've made, was that intentional?

And ooo Marisa that is so pretty. But yeah it is kind of techno-y and dance-like for me so I'm not sure if I can listen to it for too long at a time.

Have any of you seen this amazing Pokemon Snap trailer? It's absolutely crazy how much time and effort was put into it. I'm taken aback each time. The 3D is pretty good and.. quite terrifying at some points. Charizard especially. @_@;

I love fantrailers like these! Wow, Charizard's and Snorlax' scenes I like especially. And the ending, haha "must go faster." It's nice that some people are passionate enough to do these things.

Also, you all should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg I'm not such a huge fan of the original song, but this one is simply awesome.
Hahah, the jokes xD I actually really like the original song, we made it the theme of our lab work in a recent biology course. For some strange reason. But this version was kind of more fun ;)

I like this song. It is extremely intense, in my opinion, and the violin playing is exceptional!

EDIT: Apparently, I don't know how to post youTube videos, so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0OccO5_qU
Ah yes, Lindsey Stirling. A star. That's just a fantastic version of the pokémon theme. Should be used in a movie I say.

Braxien

Banned
Years
Ah yes, Lindsey Stirling. A star. That's just a fantastic version of the pokémon theme. Should be used in a movie I say.

The music is fabulous, yes. However, more Pokémon movies? I think I can wait another few years for a cheesy, predictable anime movie. ;)

Years
Remember that fanmade Pokemon Youtube Series which was recorded by modding a pokemon game?

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if this does not belong in this Sub-form but its been on my mine for the the past week.

I remember like 3-5 years ago Me and my brother watched this fan made pokemon series on Youtube and i was jus amazed that this "show" was being displaeyed as it was like a pokemon game.

My Youtube channel in which i used to subscribe to this was banned b/c of copyright stuff i uploaded i lost the channel and i remembered that the guy had finnished and stopped creating the show.

However i want to go back and find and watch it and i really dont rememeber anything story related or even the title

I was wondering if anyone even knows what im talking about or even rememebers this channel.

Years
I made this AMV a while back but i just now uploaded it

Had to upload it to dailymotion cause youtube is stupid

Hey Gerald, it doesn't look like your video is working, which is probably why the tags aren't working, either. Maybe try uploading it again to share with us!

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if this does not belong in this Sub-form but its been on my mine for the the past week.

I remember like 3-5 years ago Me and my brother watched this fan made pokemon series on Youtube and i was jus amazed that this "show" was being displaeyed as it was like a pokemon game.

My Youtube channel in which i used to subscribe to this was banned b/c of copyright stuff i uploaded i lost the channel and i remembered that the guy had finnished and stopped creating the show.

However i want to go back and find and watch it and i really dont rememeber anything story related or even the title

I was wondering if anyone even knows what im talking about or even rememebers this channel.
Unfortunately, you aren't giving us a lot to go by here, so I'm not sure how many people are going to be able to help you with this. And since this doesn't really need a thread of its own, I'll move this over to our Pokemon Media Lounge for you. If anyone does happen to know what you're searching for though, they can feel free to post the videos here! Best of luck in finding those videos.

MOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back