• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
so far i've eaten cornfllakes and idli (a south Indian dish)

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
Breakfast: One bowl of Guardian cereal; one glass of milk; two out-of-season oranges

Lunch: One ham + cheese + tomato sandwich; one Granny Smith apple; two egg whites

Dinner: One home-made hamburger with lettuce, tomatoes and meat; another Granny Smith apple

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
For breakfast, I had a Wawa heart attack special. It's a six inch hoagie with sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, and pepper jack cheese with salt and pepper sprinkled on top. It's so good, but so bad! ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hahahaha. Um. Four pieces of toast with butter and jam. And a spoonful of orange juice concentrate. And my brother's gone to get me a double heath blizzard. What a mess.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had a banana for breakfast, a LOT of sweet tea at work (I needed the sugar!). Then after work, I picked up a chicken sandwich, fries, and a Dr. Pepper from Chick-Fil-A. And for dinner, we had a P.F. Chang's orange chicken skillet thing. It was good and the leftovers are for lunch tomorrow! n__n

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
A huuuuuuuuuuuuge epic salad. And hopefully nothing else, but subway sounds good for dinner... hmmm...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Raisin toast (plain) and coffee.. lots of water throughout the day. Pineapple pieces to nom.. and soya pudding.. a steak wrap (steak, onion, lettuce, and guacamole..) strawberry-infused chocolate.. a grilled steak for dinner, and a bit of dark chocolate and half a musketeers bar for dessert. (Lots of chocolate, but I went to the gym today and wanted chocolatteee~
Steak and chocolate day I guess!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I didn't have breakfast today. For lunch, I had leftover orange chicken. Then I had a small bag of cheezits and little cookies. And for dinner I had chicken salad and a blue berry scone. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, never seen someone describe toast as "toasty" ;D

I ended up eating fast food for lunch (skipped breakfast) because I was busy today. Just recently made pasta but it was pretty gross so I ate something else. I:

Well, I skipped breakfast, unless you consider eating one of those really small bags of potato chips counts. I wasn't home and there was a vending machine where I was, while waiting for my sister and her fiance (she was renewing her license, he was getting his ID renewed). Actually, the machine messed up and dropped two of them, so I gave the other to my sister and she shared it with her fiance.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Breakfast: Leftover Chicken/Broccoli Fajitas. Yes, I put broccoli in my fajitas. lol
Lunch: Costco Chicken breast, with a small Caesar salad, a kiwi, and a banana
Dinner: Vegetarian pizza. (Green peppers, olives, spinach, and mushrooms.)

A glass of milk to drink with each meal... and a few bottles of water throughout the day, and I ate a few handfuls of peanuts and a banana as snacks.

That's actually a pretty good representation of what I normally eat... although I don't usually get that much fruit. Trying to work more into my diet lately though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I had a banana, 3 hot dogs, and 2 slices of pizza. And my daily dose of soda. No wonder I'm in a crappy mood. ~_~

Kitori

Years
I ended up having a pasta bread bowl from dominos... mmmmm, carbs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today for breakfast I had a hard-boiled egg sandwich, some chili mac for dinner and then I went to QuikTrip to got some Coke Zero, and peanut butter toast for a snack a few hours ago.

Years
I skipped breakfast again today (although, I'll attribute that to sleeping in later than usual on my day off). For lunch, I had some leftover pizza from last night, and for dinner I had chicken strips, corn and rice. I also had a handful of sour cream & onion chips for a snack a little bit ago, which seemed unfortunately stale for a brand new bag :/

Kitori

Years
A fantastic salad for lunch again~ Mmmm. It was romaine lettuce, grapes, bananas, strawberries with poppy seed dressing. ^_^; I'm planning on having stirfry for dinner with white rice.

Back