• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Wow congrats on Azelf Shiny Mr.Mime.
Ah, maybe now I can try harder for Regice, haven't really done much of anything recently. Oh how I wish I had a break off school soon...

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
ok im here again with nothing but its expected because of all luk i've had in all this time also gd lk gibbo with regice(off topic)is regice pronounced,rej-ice or regi-ice.thx to all helping me and finally,i will be going on holiday again on the 27th so dont expect me for a week.(a little angry because of all the places this year ive been i might not get a PBR(POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION TO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW)wen i come back.L8R PEPZ=]

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey, everyone, good news; my parents are thinking of giving my Pearl version back, so I'll be able to resume my soft resetting for Piplup soon. I also decided not to soft reset for a shiny Cranidos on Diamond.

Still focusing on Bulbasaur, though. Good luck, everyone.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Fawkz god ahh. *dies in agony for wasting the last 4 hours of her life on nothing*

Houndoom chain 31 broke by a Geodude. I'm never gonna get anything new. I wanted Doom for my friend's 17th birthday today but yes, I have failure blood and I couldn't get one for him. <_>;

*crawls back in emo corner/Valor Cavern* Congrats on teh sexy Azelf, Shiny Mr. Mime. I want one too.. Anything please come my way soon. I has cookies. D8

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
While I was out, I managed to get a 40 chain for Magby. I ended up getting only 4, due to a shiny patch breaking my chain. This is the first time that's ever happened to me, and it's actually quite disappointing. I don't think I'll be going into those shiny patches anymore...

Three of them were Mild, while one was Rash. Surprisingly, the Rash one had the best IVs, so that is the one I am EVing. Once I'm finished, I'll try to focus on Piplup, but it looks like most of my time will be spent SRing for Bulbasaur on FR/LG. As for what I will hunt on Diamond, breeding is getting boring, so I think I will officially come back to the circuit with Cranidos. I dunno why I'm so bent on completing it in order...good luck, everyone!

Hey, MM, can I substitute Rotom for the Legendary Leg if I complete the circuit in the correct order?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Finally!!! After almost two months of fail, I finally got my desired Shiny: a Female Buneary!!! I'm still chaining, but since I have an open spot on my team, I could see her stats, also, she's only the third Pokemon to appear in this chain so far...

Buneary (F) Lv. 10
Item: Chople Berry

Sassy nature.
Nov. 22, 2007
Eterna Forest
Met at Lv. 10

Likes to thrash about.
Likes bitter food.

HP: 33
Attack: 21
Defense: 14
Sp. Atk: 16
Sp. Def: 18
Speed: 20
Abilty: Klutz

Attacks: Pound, Defense Curl, Foresight, Endure.

I'll post/edit again if any more appear!!!

>>To TwilightBlade: Don't give up!! I'm sure they will love your cookies!! :D

Also, congratulations to all the new Shinies since my last post!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To rapid whalelord: Thank you very much!!

Well, my chain broke at 14... The cause, forgot to spray Repel...

TwilightBlade

Years
Major congrats on the Magby and Buneary. And no worries, Shadow Chaos. I don't give up that easily.. My real name means dedicated for a reason 8D!

I wanted to do a trade giveaway soon but it looks like I'm gonna focus more on a new shiny and homework. Yes, crap teachers gave me lotsa homework on a long holiday. Read a page, do a soft reset. Yum. :3

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I've just been chain smoochum and the first shiny smoochum showed up i'm trying to catch it in a heal ball, but the little sod won't stay in.

I'll edit this post with her stats and nature when i catch her.

EDIT: Caught her, she's calm with these stats

HP:77
ATT:31
DEF:20
SP:ATT:75
SP: DEF:59
SPEED:51

And she's holding an aspear berry

Gonna keep this going until the chain breaks.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks, TwilightBlade, and congratulations on the shiny Buneary, Shadow chasoe. I know that you've been hunting for one for a while.

I finished training my shiny magmortar earlier today, and I used it in the Battle Tower. Then I soft reset for Piplup for about 40 minutes, before stopping so that I could trade an Adamant Sycnrhonize Natu over to my brother's Pearl. I'm coing to be chaining some shiny Ariados for him. My cousin (S.H.L over at SPPf) has gotten two shiny Ghastly from the PokeRadar, and I've gotten four shiny Magby while my cousin is here. I don't want him to feel left out. In return, he will SR for me while I chain for him.

Furthermore, I've been doing the usual "soft reset for Bulbasaur anytime I can" routine. Doesn't seem to be working, but I'm sure I'll get a shiny Bulbasaur soon!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To VenomX: Congratulations on the Smoochum!!

>>To TwilightBlade: Very well then!! I wish you good luck and thanks!!

>>To Brawl: Thank you very much!! Hope you get the Bulbasaur as well, as you also have been searching for one for a while as well!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey guys, good news, my brother now has two shiny Ariados. I got the first one, the shiny patch appeared as soon as I hit 40. Then, he decided to reset, and a few minutes later, he screamed, "SHINY PATCH!!!". He's resetting for more, currently. As for my cousin, he is chaining a shiny Nincada.

And thanks for the luck, Shadow Chaos, as well as everyone else who has ever wished me luck.

Edit: Since my brother is using my FR to chain for Growlithe, and my cousin is using my LG, I'm SRing for Beldum on my Ruby. This is only a temporary hunt to preoccupy my time until I can get FR or LG back so that I can resume my hunt for Bulbasaur. I doubt that I'l be getting a shiny Beldum soon.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
Thanks and you're welcome guys.

I reached 40 on nidoran male and I've been soft reseting for over half an hour already.. I don't know if it's my eyes screwing me up or I have some serious bad luck. If I get anything soon, I'll make sure to edit and show off meh new babies. D;

Edit: Nothing.. /sleeping like a loser XD

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Just a few minutes ago, my brother got a shiny Swablu on a chain of 15. He showed me battling it, and I was pretty excited for him.
Then I looked back at the screen of my FR.

Shiny Bulbasaur was staring back at me.

YES, IT IS FINALLY HERE, SHINY BULBASAUR!!!!!!

Info:
Calm nature
HP: 20
Atk: 9
Def: 10
SAtk: 12
SDef: 12
Speed: 9

I. Have. Won.

I won't be able to evolve Bulbasaur right away because I can't trade to Emerald. So it will be staying a Bulbasaur, at least for a little while. Oddly, my cousin predicted that I would get a shiny Bulbasaur "very soon" earlier today when we were eating breakfast. He always seems to be correct about this stuff.

Edit: Oh, yeah, I took a pic of it, but only a pic of the page where you see the nature and the Trainer Memo.

Edit2: Pic, as promised:

ShinyBulbaishere.jpg

Sorry it took so long to put up; my mother was using the only computer with enough space to save an image to without it losing some of its aesthetic features (the computer I normally use does that), and I had to wait for her to get off.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2008
Hey! Can I join?

I have a legit Shiny Lucario, legit shiny Manaphy and a legit shiny celebi... (all from trades...) Does anyone want one?

Back