• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Conic the Hedgehog

Years
Deep in the outskirts of the planet Moubious, lived a young hedgehog named Conic. Little did he know that he was the brother of the super fast hedgehog Sonic. His journey begins when he ecounters Sonic the Hedgehog and co.

Dr.Eggman watches them while they reunite with eachover. He began to see what he should do to achieve world domination, he must kidnap Knuckles, and Sonic. Eggman then interupts their reunion and kidnaps Sonic and Knuckles. Sonic couldn't even escape the grip of Eggaman's machiene. Knuckles couldn't either. Now Conic and Tails must rescue them in order to save Moubious. Tails' rage grew so much that he turned into a Super Sayian. Conic transformed into a Super Sayain for the first time. They zoomed off to chase Eggman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now if you have any suggestions, please tell me. This is going to be Conic Team Media's first game that's going to be released.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Chances are that Sonic didn't know Conic existed either.

And the siblings can't have a reunion if they've never met before (which is what you're implying).

What program do you plan on making this program in? Is it going to be an RPG, or an platformer game, like most other Sonic games?

Years
Personally I do not know any siblings whose names are that similar, I would suggest changing Conics name. That's just my personal opinion though. It is entirely up to you. The Super Sayian thing make me laugh. As much as I laughed though, neither are Sayians. More realistically for the Sonic world though, maybe have them pull out rings (the rings collected in the sonic games) and have them used to make them super. I think it was in the third sonic game for the Sega Genesis that Sonic was able to become Super Sonic via collecting 100 rings or more.

Years
In this game, they are because I want Supers and Super Sayians to be different. Tails is half Sayian. Conic is our mascot.

The Supers are in this game when you collect 50 rings (you don't need the chaos emeralds). This is going to be a platform game made with an unregistered version of Game Maker 7.
Sonic knew Conic existed (heck, Sonic saw Conic when he was 6, whic was when Conic was born in 1997). Conic never really met Sonic.

Last edited:
Back