• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

([..:: Pokemon Final Version ::..])

Years
I have give remy credits, and I have take his tilesets from pokemon treasures.. so, I delete the screen.. sorry but I d'ont see the problem

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Um... what he said... And some of those(like the tower) is PT specific(aka made for that game only). If you want custom things in your game just contact Kyledove (search for him on PC).

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Good Luck, but next time ask b4 u do something.........Like your pics :D

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
One- Do not under any circumstances grab something from PT if we say no, you don't ask or we haven't answered yet.

Two- Remy sez- No use of his sprites unless he grants permission. Asking him doesn't usually help much.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Off topic: Who's REMY?
On topic: Looks decent, but like everyone said, you should learn some scripting before you jump in one of these games.

Back