• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC Falcon Punch!

Did you perhaps steal your username from Super Smash Bros. Brawl? =P

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here at PC. If you're interested in going on wifi, check out our Wifi Battle Stadium and Wifi Trade Corner, located under the Diamond/Pear/Platinum section. They always seem to be buzzing with activity, so I'm sure you'll find someone who'd be happy to trade or battle you! =P

Ahh, making friends is the easy part! If you stay active and get some posts under your belt, you're bound to meet a few interesting people or two. Don't worry, everyone here is very nice and willing to chat! ^_^

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and you can send me a PM/VM whenever you like if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to assist. I'll see you around the forums, and have fun!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
I absolutely love your name. I was always a huge fan of the falcon punch (or "FALCON PAAWWWNNCH" depending on your preference) myself, ever since first seeing it back in the days of the first SSB game. It was like the ultimate KO move, not only because of how amazing it looked, but being falcon-KOed was just the ultimate bitch-slap from your opponent.

But yeah, PC's a pretty chill place. You seem cool, so I doubt you'll have any trouble making friends here.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I hope you're not here to bring the falcon punch fad here. but I'm sure you won't.

anyway, welcome at PC!

if you're a pokemon lover, then you're at the right place! and making friends is pretty easy here, just find your place here and you'll make friends in no-time.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh dear lord, please tell me you just like that move and aren't basing your user name off of that internet viral. xD

Welcome to the forums, Falcon Punch.
Nice Cooking Mama avatar you have there.
(It's better than mama's! *Shot*)

If you've come for great battles and trades as well as making some awesome friends, you have certainly come to the correct forum. Those needs can will be easily facilitated here at the ol' Pokécommunity. I'm sure you will have a great experience indeed!

Good luck with all your future Wi-Fi endeavors, Falcon. I'm sure you will be quite pleased with the results of your trades and rather happy with the varying skill levels of your fellow PC members.

Take care now, and I'll see you around the boards!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Hi Falcon Punch! Welcome to PC and you are at the right place for a pokemon fan! See ya round

D_R_A

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2009
Hello. I like ssb.. my favoorite move is the kirby powerslams.. or I just vacuum up another player then fall down and spit 'em out at the last sec. :D
----------------
Peace.

Predict

I am unpredictable
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2008
Hello, new kid on the block ;)
Welcome to PokeCommunity! i do hope you enjoy your stay.

Back