• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Soo I won that annual PPC thing last year and I was supposed to receive a "Member of the year all stars" emblem for it. I still don't have it. Tara would do it but she thinks I'll receive it faster if I post here. Prove her right, peeps. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Requesting the PC Veteran emblem. Thank you.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
I just want to let everyone know I've been a PC member for three years and I think I deserve the PC veteran emblem.
*high five* --- Congrats
I passed three years going to 7 years, (if I calculated right) so I would also like to think I deserve it. :)
It said above we can request it here, is this correct?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Could I request the 'Committed' emblem? I've been paired to Anbuja's_BlooDY for well over a year... (Link to his profile is in my signature, Pair 1)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I guess that makes me a PC Veteran too! D: 3 years and 3 months, crazy.

Can I have the emblem too please ^-^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Could I request the 'Committed' emblem? I've been paired to Anbuja's_BlooDY for well over a year... (Link to his profile is in my signature, Pair 1)

Could I please have the PC Veteran emblem? I've been here for almost five years (you guys need a super-veteran badge :P).

I guess that makes me a PC Veteran too! D: 3 years and 3 months, crazy.

Can I have the emblem too please ^-^
Done, done, and done.
25chars

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
What if we qualify for a emblems that can't be requested and the mods forgot to give it to us?

When you say "forgot", I assume you mean non-subjective ones like a participation emblem. If that's the case then PM the appropriate mod for the emblem or request it anyway.

If it's a subjective emblem, then the above post applies - you'll have to wait to be noticed.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Lyra. and I have been paired for over a year, I believe. It was like, a day after I joined so. :3c

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Congrats on your pairing! I'll give the emblems now.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
Can I and Kiyoshi the Polar Bear get the committed emblem? We've been paired since Summer of 2010 from his old account and I believe it carries over from account to account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back