• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy

Years
Hello all,

My name is Cameron. I have been playing pokemon for almost 15 years. The problem is that none of my friends really play anymore and the ones that do just play alone. I was ready to give up on the game all together until Sylveon was announced( Eevee and its Eeveelutions are my favorites). I've decided that I want to have people to trade/battle/discuss the game with before X and Y come out. Google turns up good things about PC so I'm joining up. I hope to make a few friends and get the most out of the next gen.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Welcome there, you have a common problem amongst 20-something year olds. All are friends are boring and so, we gather here!

Always good to see new members, hope you enjoy your stay, if you need anything just drop me a visitor message, always happy to help.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Cameron!

Welcome to PC!

You've been playing for 15 years! Holy moly! Haha. I've been playing since the release of the original games back in 1998. Has it been 15 years since then, yet? :p I know what you mean that it's difficult to find others who still play irl. I guess we're all here at PC for that reason. x)

Why were you ready to give up on the games? :( That's cool that you didn't, though. Sylveon definitely looks promising. I love its design and from what has been released so far, it seems like it's going to be able to learn an array of different type attacks.

PC is your place if you want to discuss anything about the upcoming games or games that have already been released. You should head over the X & Y forums for all the cool stuff/speculation going on there. Feel free to join in at anytime. x)

You'll definitely make friends here! The community is very welcoming, don't worry about that. :)

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
Ok 14 years (Thats what I get for doing my own math). In grade school Pokemon was the thing to do. Everyone was constantly trading and battling and it just made for a great experience. No one local does anything like that and honestly even if I found people here that did I'm too much of an introvert to join up. I will have to strive and challenge myself to make a place here.

Thanks for the support you two I will let you know if I need anything.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey there Sparkymc!

Welcome to PC! (Pokecommunity, thats what we call it) Many of us here in PC are also old timers like you and some of them had played Pokemon for all their life like me! I think that the Metal and Color Generation Games forums will suit you because you're a old timer and that's where you can relive your nostalgia. You can also visit the Current Generation Pokémon Gaming forums to keep up with the times you know, and in case you are playing them, cos I might be wrong!

Enjoy your time here and VM me if you wish!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Cameron! Great to have more old gamers here! :D I also grew up with the originals and I remember the boom they made. :D Im sure youll fit right into the PC community everyone is friendly and Im sure youl find many friends to trade and chat with. Enjoy your time here. :D And dont be affraid to contact people. :)

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Hey Cameron, welcome to the PC, sorry to hear about your friends not playing any more, that's kind of a bummer, hopefully you find some people here to trade and play with :D

Back