• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like to reserve a Water/Electric type club titled Raging Storms please.
You can only have one or the other sorry, please choose either Water or Electric to focus on. Although Water is already taken, so would you like an Electric type club?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ashketchum124's "I will become one of the Swords of Justice! [Keldeo Fan Club] was approved!

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Actually, in which case, I would like to create a club based on sword or blade based-pokemon, and I apologize if this doesn't meet standard because it is a result of my effort to be creative :P . Examples of these pokemon would be Gallade, Samurott, Bisharp, Scyther, Scizor, Heracross, Sceptile, Excadrill, Escavalier, Keldeo, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. Please notify me if this is allowed.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sounds good, although I don't really see why Pokemon such as Heracross, Samurott and Excadrill would fit into such a club, considering all they have is horns and drills. The 4 legendary Pokemon of Unova can debatable as well, since all that really relates to swords with those is the Sacred Sword move, and that's kiiinda pushing it. Also I feel like that kinda drags down the list of possible Pokemon, so I don't know how man of them you can atually use :/ That won't prevent you from making the club of course, although I think it'd be best if you PM'd either AlexOzzyCake or me with a list of the Pokemon you're going to use, just so we can approve the list beforehand, if there happened to be any. It's a bit of a hassle when the clubs are already submitted :)

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Ok. I agre with the Excadrill/Heracross thing, but if you didn't notice, Samurot can pull swords out of his shin guards, hence the name Samurott, standing for samurai (you can see in my profile pic that he is holding this sword :) ). I can also agree with the Sacred Sword trio and i understand your view so they won't be included. I'll PM you soon enough. Thank you.

Olli

Years
ClumzyTrainR13's ~ Pokemon of the Round Table ~ [Sword Pokemon Fan Club] was approved.

Olli

Years
Touko & N Fantasy Club <3 was revoked due to being too specific, not really constituting a club and lacking the necessary requirements a club needs to meet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ashketchum24's Ancestors of all Pokemon! [Mew and Mewtwo Club] was approved!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
CourageHound's ★Simple Vanilla★ - Normal Type Club was approved after CSS fixes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would like to reserve the Generation V Club please, and it'll definitely work out better than my last club, Scout's Honour.

Sure thing! Just remember that it can only focus on the Gen V Pokémon, not the games/region. Otherwise it'd effectively just be a copy of the BW/BW2 forums. :)

You have it reserved 'till 2nd February!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Club Fakemon! (We make fakemon and fan games.) was revoked due to not being based on existing Pokémon and not having the content to constitute a club.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Chaos Fork's ~Field Club~ was approved with the promise of being "under construction"!

Olli

Years
~The guardians of the seas-Dragonite club! was revoked due to lacking sufficient content as well as being based on a single Pokemon within a family.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello kitties!
Here we go. I feel to keep in my arms a third club and it would be... The Leafy Forest if I may ask c:
If no one asked for it, I would be glad to be the new owner.

See ya~

:7:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
@Olli97 or AlexOzzyCake: May I reserve a Fan Club for the 17 Kingdoms of Ransei? If it was to be made, though, it won't be a Fan Club of Pokémon Conquest.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello kitties!
Here we go. I feel to keep in my arms a third club and it would be... The Leafy Forest if I may ask c:
If no one asked for it, I would be glad to be the new owner.

See ya~

:7:
Fine by me! You'll have to create a new version though since the previous owner specifically asked for it to be closed. :)

@Olli97 or AlexOzzyCake: May I reserve a Fan Club for the 17 Kingdoms of Ransei? If it was to be made, though, it won't be a Fan Club of Pokémon Conquest.
What exactly would this club entail...? What would you be talking about and what would it focus on?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
What exactly would this club entail...? What would you be talking about and what would it focus on?

I think it would include a Kingdom System, where people can sign up for a certain Kingdom (The first one to sign up for a kingdom automatically becomes a Warlord, unless they've been quite inactive). If, at any one time, a Warrior surpasses points of a Warlord of the same Kingdom, the Warrior will have the option to take over as Warlord of that particular Kingdom.

Well, it'd mainly talk about the 17 different Kingdoms of Ransei, and the Warlords encountered in the Kingdoms. We would be likely to talk about the tales of Ransei too.

I think it would focus on the Region of Ransei as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back