• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Megaman765 All sounds good to me. If you want a hand hammering out the details, or making stuff happen IC just let me know. While I'm here can I check, the next IC day is a normal day, and then the following day is Christmas? Or is there another normal day in there too?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Megaman765 All sounds good to me. If you want a hand hammering out the details, or making stuff happen IC just let me know. While I'm here can I check, the next IC day is a normal day, and then the following day is Christmas? Or is there another normal day in there too?

Yup. Next day is a normal day then Christmas. We may start making Team Rocket a bit more prominent the next day so look forward to that :p

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Ooo.... New idea? Tell me about it :3.
Oh wait. I'm supposed to only say this in real life. -Smashes head against wall. Then reads comments above-
Such a good idea. But when ypu talk about team rocket, Daniel is gonna be all like "Whaaa?". There were no ways of communication in his village, remember? But anyway, I'm working on the moves for the bunch of pokémon Daniel's getting for Christmas. I have an idea for Christmas- a flock of Delibird comes to the academy, and give out the presents :3.

I also remember a joke I made when I first got Pokémon White, because of all the Gary "YOU LITTLE..." Oak.
You are walking around. You finally trained your Pokémon to be awesome. It took months. Bianca comes by, and challenges you to a battle. You are fine, after all, you'll end this quickly and be on your way. And then, Bianca sends her Musharna out, level 16. You laugh- you have a Krokorok level 20. You are about to use Crunch, when Musharna uses Hipnose. You are out of any waking items. You just wait till your pokémon wakes up. While this happens, the Musharna keeps using Defence Curl. You finally wake up... And Musharna uses Hipnose again.

Because Bianca "Long lost cousin of Gary Oak" Idunnoherlastname, just loves watching you, through the Nintendo screen, smashing your head against the wall and rage quiting.

Years
Just thought I should let you know neither me nor Ice has died. We are writing our battle out as a double post to avoid boring, blotchy clutter.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Anyone I can bug before I have iny go to bed? I don't really wanna wait a week before posting again : /
Im currently loitering between the Suicune and Raikou dorm.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
I see from the IC that SelenaStar has returned now. Let me say, welcome back! You were missed around here! ^^
Thank you Nideous!! Huggles! I'm so sorry I've been awol for so long, I was unwell for a time and then my little sister died :( its been a rough old time. But im back, and really happy to be in the academy rp again!!! I hope Selene and Bri can have a reunion soon..? :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I don't know if we ever met SelenaStar, if not:

Hi there! I'm PinkSapphire! c: owner of the Espeon DNA'ed girl and the cool-acting Rocket Roxas c; how was the introduction? ;D

How terrible you lost your sister ): I hope you'll be able to give it a place someday, and if you already did, then that's wonderful… we'll all do our bests to give you a happy time ;p right guys?

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Welcome back Sel! Glad to have you back, despite all circumstances. :)

SelenaStar

Years
Fuyu!!! I can't believe all the old guard are still here too! Thanks for that, im looking forward to getting back into the swing of everything!

Hi pinksapphire!! I don't think we did meet first time around, but that was a snappy and intreguing introduction!! I'm excited to have some interactions with your characters. My Selene is a strange old character, and her brother Jake is just a big goofy bear!!! :)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh we are definitely back in business Sel. Looking forward to this. :D

SelenaStar

Years
Hi Gimmiepie (ha, that rhymes :-D) - its good to meet you!! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you too! So many new names and characters to play with haha :)

Oh Fuyu, big things are going to go down!! I've forgotten the name of your crazy anti-data lishment character...who was that?!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hi pinksapphire!! I don't think we did meet first time around, but that was a snappy and intreguing introduction!! I'm excited to have some interactions with your characters. My Selene is a strange old character, and her brother Jake is just a big goofy bear!!! :)

I was already in this RP before you suddenly dissapeared c: but we never really met xD so… hello! XD (again)

I look forward to RPing with your characters as well :D but i have to warn you for Mana's only move "attract" xD and she has a major confidence problem… she's really insecure about almost everything xD Roxas is… okay, untill you insult or attack his crush who is Mick Fizz's Alice c:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
What, Skye? My character who got struck by lightning? Oh gosh the pure horror we are going to create with those two. Or his brother Cam? One of those two.xD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Wow, sorry to hear about your sister. :< But I'm glad you are back. I left for a few months myself, twice. But it is good to have all the old group back finally.

Of course Bri and Sel can have a reunion. x3 I has some new characters too. There is Drake, the Dragon Master, rival of Lance, who has taken Val as an apprentice, and Kiki. She is from Johto as well, and was an Ace Trainer until an incident happened and she lost her pokemon and her mind.

SelenaStar

Years
@Fuyu - Yes, Skye! :D it's all coming back to me now (sung in a Meatloaf voice) Skye was hit by lightning..? Say what! I think I missed that, or at least I do not remember it happening!! Haha that's cray!!!

@pinksapphire - to be honest, before I disappeared I was a bit rubbish with my contacts!!! I didn't really have the great time or effort to put into my posts sadly, but that's changed now!! Mana, is Mana a pokemon or a human? If the latter, a human with attract?! That sounds interesting!!! haha

@nideous - Yeah, it was pretty rubbish to be honest :( but things are ok now!!! Yaaaaay, reunion times, I'm looking forward to playing that out!! Ooo, KiKi sounds like a very interesting character. What's the incident? Do we not know yet??

Sapphire Rose

Years
SelenaStar- she is a human that has been experimented on by scientists c: so she got Espeon DNA, after that she has been acting more like a Pokemon than a human ^^ she has only a few features that can be seen from the eye, those are her eyes that lit up when it's dark, and her move attract. So she isn't really useful for scientists xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back