• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Legend of Heroes ((OOC & Discussion Thread))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Ok... here it is.... I think I got tired of seeing too many OOC posts in my RP.... want to say something? post it here! if you also got suggestions, post it here! we will discuss about the RP here too.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Oh yeah.... I decided to keep Miles, village friend of Max. And, forgot that there are special attacks in the RP with our weapons. It is called "Deadly" and causes heavy damage, and they also have name. Unfortunately, your character HAS to recieve heavy damage before being able to use it. Post them here!

Deadly: Sword Beam; Focuses and sword glows blue and points it at the enemy. When completely blue, Max places his right foot infront of his left one, rises the sword and slashes downwards and hits the ground, unleashing a powerful blue energy beam that can cause heavy damage even to a group of enemies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Cool. A DEADLY MOVE! Yay.
(I had a bow right?)

Deadly Tech: Arrow Storm; Takes three arrows and charges them with with magical properties and shoots them striaght up into the air. The arrows then disperse (scatter) and becomes many arrows that rain down upon the foe doing multiple increasing damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back