• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A Sequal to FireRed and LeafGreen?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yes, there is, right here, so this thread isn't necessary. Also, the answer would be no. Nintendo isn't gonna make any more games for the GBA. They're moving to the DS and it wouldn't make sense for them to make a sequel to a GBA game on a totally different platform.

Now a G/S remake is a different story…

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
Gold and Silver would be the BEST sequel or remake ever and it could be for the DS also.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
I agree. The Jhoto region (and some of the Pokemon) was the best out of the series. And if they did make it on the DS, they should bring back the Mystery gift function to unlock furniture.

I wonder what features from the prievious games they would bring?

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
i also agree.johto was the best region,and the starters gave me a good challenge.
if any game is going to be remade for the gba agian,id want g/s/c.forget,yellow.g/s/c needs a come back!

Back