• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Woo! I sure missed a lot. I think 16, 17 , and 18 were great. I like the guy in the gym who said he was lonely....lol

Well, I'll keep the posts coming, and good luck on the future chptrs. MattSilver. :D

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Wow, school and work drag me away for a few weeks and they're in Cerulean. Very neat. The challenges sound hilarious. Mildly warped, but hilarious. The pacing is a little fast, but it seems just 'bout right for a sprite comic. That aside, I can't complain. Still looking sharp -- can't wait to see what happens next.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Woo! I sure missed a lot. I think 16, 17 , and 18 were great. I like the guy in the gym who said he was lonely....lol

Well, I'll keep the posts coming, and good luck on the future chptrs. MattSilver. :D

Gym Guy is lonely... maybe I'll make him appear in every gym related comic to feel more loved! :p. Thanks for posting.

Very nice! That was good. I'm excited to see the gym battle!

I am too... once I make it. Thanks for posting.

Wow, school and work drag me away for a few weeks and they're in Cerulean. Very neat. The challenges sound hilarious. Mildly warped, but hilarious. The pacing is a little fast, but it seems just 'bout right for a sprite comic. That aside, I can't complain. Still looking sharp -- can't wait to see what happens next.

Pacing is actually slow for the minute. There's still 10 or so badges to get, plus all of Sam's contests, SS storylines, filler tournaments, and the PokeLeague! My prediction: 2000 or so comics. God I hope it doesn't come to that.

Thanks for posting.

Anyway, Comic 19 will hit the shores tomorrow or so. I just gotta finish off some things (If anyone else would like to post, that'd be great).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
I'd sure like to post.
I hope Comic 19 comes out tommorow. I hope I see the gym guy again. He's the best.
But, I don't really get the "gym challange" thing. what's the whole point of it?

Um....good luck. :)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
I'd sure like to post.
I hope Comic 19 comes out tommorow. I hope I see the gym guy again. He's the best.
But, I don't really get the "gym challange" thing. what's the whole point of it?

Um....good luck. :)

The Challenges are my unique twist to the gyms. It's just something to further establish the drama and originality in Jay's journey.

As promised:
Comic 19: Vs Cassy (Part 1)

Just to clarify, I needed to skip showing the rest of the Challenge, and get to the battles. I know I made a big deal out of it earlier, but it was probably a mistake for this gym.

5 comics left in the season, which is awesome. I think you'll all like what I've done in the final two comics...

Get posting or Comic 20 wont come so quickly.

Last edited:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
I gotta say I've always enjoyed the way you present the pokemon battles. not in the video game style method.(which i use and I hate using. xD)

I wonder how Jay's going to perform in his water gym battle...?

The thing I really can't wait to see is Northern Kanto. In any case, as always, keep it up man. =D

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Nice job, Matt! It's looking really good. I love the attacks.

Thanks. Best I can do without Photoshop :D

I gotta say I've always enjoyed the way you present the pokemon battles. not in the video game style method.(which i use and I hate using. xD)

I wonder how Jay's going to perform in his water gym battle...?

The thing I really can't wait to see is Northern Kanto. In any case, as always, keep it up man. =D

Thanks for posting. Jay's battle is last, so we'll see in Comic 21. Northern Kanto will be featured in Seasons 3 - about 6... I don't know yet.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Yeah, Matt, thanks.
No need to insult me, you coulda just accepted the praise.

Sorry if you took it that way. I was accepting it, and I do actually like your comic, it's just I didn't want to go on about it in my thread.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was going to say....so all I have to say is don't give up....and keep making KD!! 8)

Sure thing. Thanks for posting

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
When do you think chpt. 20 is coming out?

Comic 20 will be out tomorrow. Get posting people who haven't yet because they're lazy, or they have some great excuse... :D

EDIT: It's very sad when there has been 4000 views, and only like 150 posts. Granted, about a hundred of those views are mine, but I see someone who doesn't post in my thread but views it EVERY DAY. God, it's so frustrating.

Comic 20:Vs Cassy (Part 2)

If this continues, no more Mr. Nice Matt Silver. :knockedou

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Ha ha -- very clever. The battles were neat. I think the best line was "Uh...A Sharpedo ate it," just because I love that type of humour. Very nice work. I wonder if the Sharpedo ate his badge, too. |3

---

I think it's funny you consider it slow -- I guess I'm just used to longer, more drawn out things. XD;

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Comic 20 will be out tomorrow. Get posting people who haven't yet because they're lazy, or they have some great excuse... :D

EDIT: It's very sad when there has been 4000 views, and only like 150 posts. Granted, about a hundred of those views are mine, but I see someone who doesn't post in my thread but views it EVERY DAY. God, it's so frustrating.

Comic 20:Vs Cassy (Part 2)

If this continues, no more Mr. Nice Matt Silver. :knockedou

Oh snap. He's making a reference to me >.<
Anyways, I loved the 'Sharpedo ate it' line. That was purdy awesome. You built up to it well, and finished it off well.

I Must say you are developing skills at sprite making, Most of your sprites are very well done. [i.e. Cassie]

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Nice, the battles are cool. I like the fact that Misty isn't the gym leader (kind of over used in a way). Looking forward to the last Cerulean Fight.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
What a plethora of posts!

Fwee! Jay's turn. I wonder how he'll fair? Using Charmander is a definite no go... unless he's strong enough. Although he hasn't seemed to use that Scyther yet. Bah I'm sure Jay will win, but I'm curious to see how he goes about doing so. xD

We'll see... we will seee...

Ha ha -- very clever. The battles were neat. I think the best line was "Uh...A Sharpedo ate it," just because I love that type of humour. Very nice work. I wonder if the Sharpedo ate his badge, too. |3

---

I think it's funny you consider it slow -- I guess I'm just used to longer, more drawn out things. XD;

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you liked it.

XD That was quite an excellent match, Matt. I enjoyed it! Need more soon!

Soon more you need, soon more you get.

Oh snap. He's making a reference to me >.<
Anyways, I loved the 'Sharpedo ate it' line. That was purdy awesome. You built up to it well, and finished it off well.

I Must say you are developing skills at sprite making, Most of your sprites are very well done. [i.e. Cassie]

Not you persay. Fellow member Akio123 was in my thread for half an hour and he didn't post. Lazy...

As for my spriting skills, I always thought they got better, but we haven't see it because I kept the old characters' sprites. :P

Nice, the battles are cool. I like the fact that Misty isn't the gym leader (kind of over used in a way). Looking forward to the last Cerulean Fight.

In my mind, the leaders swap often. Or something like that.

You know what the funniest thing is - the "Sharpedo Ate It" line was added a second before posting. Half of me didn't think it was funny enough to be in that comic. Lol.

Thanks all for posting. Tomorrow, I will be posting Comic 21 and a Halloween Special! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back