• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Las Ketchup - Asereje (The Ketchup Song)

Yay for early 2000's one-hit wonders, although I could never memorize the song due to it being sung entirely in Spanish.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I'm seriously laughing at all the mods posting embeds. Make up yo mind, PC rules!

Five Finger Death Punch – Remember Everything

"If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?
'Cause I remember everything.
If I could help you forget, would you take my regrets?
'Cause I remember everything.

It all went by so fast;
I still can't change the past
I always will remember everything
If we could start again,
Would that have changed the end?
We remember everything, everything."​

I can really relate this song.
I will always remember everything. . .

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Folks folks folks, note that Antemortem changed this thread's guidelines some months ago to prohibit posting the embedded youtube videos. It was causing some viewers to have trouble loading this page. Even right now, things are a bit laggy on my end when opening this page. :'(

So, I'm turning every video into a link. Thanks if you can remember to just post the URL rather than embed the youtube video!

I'm listening to Envy by Chevelle. While I've been following Chevelle for some years now, I haven't heard of this amazing song yet. Before I turn in envy, I learn through sorrow...

Years
Dizzee Rascal - Dirtee Cash

I'm not really into this song, but it was just on so heck yeah. (And thank god someone dealt with the mass number of embeds)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
It Isn't Easy to Live That Well by Headlights.

I'm listening to a station on Pandora that centers around Minipop which has a lot of soft, melodic, indie songs. It's quite refreshing actually.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
we all know that Robin Thicke's a prevert, but...

I love Robin Thicke's Give it 2 U and of course I'm listening to it currently!

TY

Going back to that time where i spammed Pendulum on my music list for days xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back