• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - January 2011

Hack of the month?

• Pokémon Snakewood Version

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Pokémon: Super Rising Thunder!

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • Pokémon Lilac

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Way to make me have to make a tough call, guys. >:C

TBH I think all three have their own merits and great qualities. Lilac is beautiful, Snakewood is incredibly humorous and Super Rising Thunder! is so damn engaging. I think it's really tough to make a wrong decision here, but I think I'm going to go with Super Rising Thunder!, though Lilac and Snakewood are both equally deserving of the victory. :(

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
I voted for snakewood, i really enjoyed that hack.. as for srt and lilac. i havent played them :P

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This was very very hard.
Super Rising Thunder- Very very good story, and graphics, but since there is no beta I can't test it out to my likeing, sorry
Pokemon Lilac- I love the tiles and graphics, but to me the storyline and the gameplay has to be really unique.
Snakewood- Really really good game, it shows how r/s/e tiles can work perfectly on this hack, and plus it's really addicting, and who doesn't like zombies in pokemon game? XD

I have to go with snakewood, but best of luck to the other hacks.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Even if Super Rising Thunder loses this HOTM it will still get ATTN because the game-play is different from the classic-style pokemon game. However I hope it wins but you never know :)

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
I vote for super rising thunder due to I like pmd games more then the games where you're a human and stuff plus alot of hard work was put into it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I vote for Super Rising Thunder!. It seems to be the overall superior hack, in terms of scripting, mapping and storyline, although the hacks are all close contestants.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's already 2 more hours before February 2nd here, so yeah...
I just wanted to make this, for the winner of the HotM! Enjoy~

HotM-January-2011---Lilac.gif

I haven't used Photoshop for quite some time, so yeah... x,x
Also, I am not the official award maker for the HotM winners.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I vote for Lilac; it has the best looking graphics and story, and it doesn't stray too far from the classic Pokémon formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back