• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

I'll get to my posts eventually...it's just...I've never had this much homework in...FOREVERZ ;-; Gomen nasai...gomen...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
AAAAAAHHHHH DAVID YOU'RE ABUSING YOUR STATUS!! >OOO

*grrr*

Anyway, I can write up a- oops, no nevermind I can't. Just remembered that I've got two other sign-ups to finish hurrr...

And Chibi, iz fine, we haven't really gotten anywhere without the farmer anyway. ^^;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I have school now, and don't have much time to write big long paragraphs like all the ones I've seen. I'm sorry to say that I'm gonna drop out. :( ~desu '-'

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Saba* D=
Whyyyyy.... ~ Desu

Where's R.A.M, btw? He/She needs to post, they're the main farmer.

Off-Topicness: By the way Saba I need to PM you about teh skin ~

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
Kay seriously, whoever is the farmer needs to hustle their butt up. D:

Or at least post their sign-up to say, "Hey there! I'm alive!"

I'm alive, it's just I've been busy with family stuff and school...

Oh well, back to the main subject:

Name: Cedrik Arbourn

Appearance: Cedrik's straight hair is as dark as night can be; it flows down to a point that it completely covers his ears. He needs to put aside his bangs with his hand because they cover his eyes, making his work even harder. His emerald green eyes are big and deep, giving you a warm feeling when staring at them. You can almost always see a warm smile on his face which fills you with joy and makes you feel comfortable; it's rare when he's not smiling and even rarer when he's sad. He has a small, pointy nose, small and curved ears, large eyelashes and thin eyebrows. He's 6'1" and has a weight of 152 pounds. Cedrik has a good physic even when he doesn't work out; guess the work on the ranch is good enough to shape his arms, legs, abs and chest. If you pay attention, you'll notice he has 2 tiny moles, one on his left ear and the other one on his right forearm.
When working, he wears blue jeans, a white t-shirt, white tennis shoes, a green cap and for some reason, an old bandana around his arm, apparently it has a very significant value to him. On his day off, you can normally see him on a red t-shirt, black jeans, blue sneakers, a black watch and, of course, his old bandana around his right arm. Cedrik is rarely seen wearing formal clothes.

Personality: Optimist, gentle and cheerful, Cedrik's a guy who enjoys nature and peace. He's the kind of guy who likes to be in a good mode. Although he may not appear it, he's a little shy. He hates to leave the things at half way, especially when it comes to farm work. He likes to take walks around the forest just to reach the harvest goddess' spring. When the winter arrives, he gets even happier, not only because he doesn't work but most because he likes the cold weather.

History: 2 years after Cedrik was born, his father died when he was trying to save Danielle (Cedrik's sister) when she felt to the river during a storm, she was 7 so it's obvious she felt a little guilty about her father's dead. After that, his mother was left in charge of the farm. Being that a tough work, Danielle helped in everything she could, but commonly she was asked to take care of Cedrik. Being raised by 2 women gave Cedrik a feminine side, that's the why he's so kind.

Seven years passed and one day of spring Cendrik's mother fainted when she was tilling the land, the 2 brothers took their mother immediately back to the house, there she told them she had been sick since several years but she didn't tell them because she didn't want them to worry about her. 2 more years passed and Caroline (Cedrik's mother) didn't recover, and then she knew it was time for her to leave her son and daughter, she asked them to come to her room. Inside, she gave them 2 things of big sentimental value: to Cedrik, his father's old bandana, she told him that was the bandana Mike (Cedrik's father) was wearing when he and Caroline first met, and since then, he used it every time they went out on a date; to Danielle, the necklace she was wearing when she knew she was waiting for a baby for the first time. When Cedrik received his gift, he started to cry and then Caroline told him: "If you start to cry, I'll be so sad when I pass away, that's why you must always be optimist no matter what happens, that way, we'll both be happy", after this words, Caroline's hand who was caressing Cedrik's cheek felt, and on her face a warm smile was left.

After her mother passed away, Cedrik's aunt came to took both of the brothers to the live in the city.
8 years passed and Cedrik's and Danielle's aunt died, leaving them the apartment; Cedrik decided he wanted to come back to their old farm to be a farmer, but then Danielle told him the farm wasn't propriety of any of them anymore. Cedrik got depressed after that thinking on how his mother's dream of the Arbourn farm to be one of the most successful farms on the country was going to die.
After 2 months Cedrik was wandering around the city trying to think up something to make his mother's wish come true, when he suddenly ran into an old piece of newspaper where he read about an old piece of farm territory in Tierra Robada. He read the whole article: the Tierra Robada was going to be demolished in order to construct a residential place; this is why they were giving away the old farm to anybody who's willing to run it, this way they'd have an opportunity to save the old village.
He ran to the house where they were living and told his sister about the old farm and how it was going to be destroyed by big corporations. After a long talk and argument, Danielle acceded. He immediately called Bridget Silverstone, the current mayor of Tierra Robada, she acceded to leave Cedrik to run the old farm slot, since nobody else was calling she thought the farm would never be revived. A week after this, Cedrik made his way to Tierra Robada…

Relationships: Danielle – Sister

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Name: Danielle Arbourn

Appearance: Danielle has a light brown, straight hair. It flows down to her elbows. She likes to use a pony tail the best, but sometimes she just leaves it as it was when she woke up, well, she used to until Cedrik started to make fun of her messy hair; after that, she either uses a pony tail or straight. She had a pale skin, but it began to gain color with the work on the farm. She has grayish blue eyes; they can be compared to the color of the sky just after a rainstorm. She's just a little shorter than his brother, around 5'10", while her weight is 127 pounds.

Personality: Danielle has an inner child; this helps her to keep enduring the hard work. She always sees the positive side of the things. She loves animals; because of this she visits the ranch on her free days. Unlike her brother, she likes warm weather the best because that's when she can be outside all day and also because warm weather is the best when you're going to take a nap on the hill.

History: Somehow, I'll make her move in to Tierra Robada.

Relationships: Cedrik - Brother

Hope I'm not too late/booted out x_x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back